This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How could anyone enjoy PC gaming over consoles?

#31Gojak_v3Posted 9/11/2013 7:20:47 PM
and I'm pretty sure there is an easy fix for Fallout 3

There is. You edit like two lines in an .ini file. Takes just a few seconds.
#32NingishzidaPosted 9/11/2013 7:20:58 PM
Senkoy posted...
I kind of agree on the trouble shooting aspect, it gets on my nerves too. But I'm starting to get used to it and might get more into PC than console from now on. Getting used to K/B and Mouse and the aiming is way better with mouse (still dislike keyboard though) but you can always us an Xbox controller, which is what I do for most non FPS games.

As for Fallout 3, look for the .exe file for the game, right click and run in compatibility mode. That might get the game running.

lol
#33lionheart5656Posted 9/11/2013 8:58:24 PM
CircleOfManias posted...
The most obvious troll topic imaginable and it gets 17 replies within 20 minutes.

Really?

I knew what I was replying to.

I enjoyed it.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#34claytonbuckleyPosted 9/12/2013 2:29:25 AM
People who actually replied to the TC, you are bad and you should feel bad. How do you actually fall for such an obvious troll?
---
Steam ID - Som!
Origin - Somonah
#35SnipeStarPosted 9/12/2013 2:57:50 AM
JoeJones12345 posted...
2. Mods that take hours to install and don't work or are VERY amateurish. I don't want to ride Applejack in Skyrim or use the buster sword.

...... so your solution is to play the game on the consoles where you can't use mods, even if you want to- instead of just, ya know- not using them.....

overall i give this topic a 1/10
---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#36SlaynPosted 9/12/2013 4:59:00 AM
Brand new user makes a topic, never replies, people go wild.

Good job.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#37Cool_Dude667Posted 9/12/2013 5:15:55 AM
Im disappointed in you all, we could of had a nice discussion about breakfast foods and desserts.

:(
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#38Mangorush-VPosted 9/12/2013 5:22:47 AM
I hear you, TC..I'm trying to stop and persuade those that is thinking about making a switch to PC right back to consoles, they are far too many great exclusive games they will never play if they solely play on PC only. But if they need a new PC anyways I'll just recommend them a notebook pc or something.
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#39Broccoli92Posted 9/12/2013 5:31:41 AM
If you think people who owns a PC, didn't have a console before then my toes are laughing. And for some reason i have a feeling that Mango is the TC :/
---
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax
#40El_ZaggyPosted 9/12/2013 8:06:31 AM(edited)
JoeJones12345 posted...
I was planning on selling my 360 and getting a gaming PC, but thank goodness I didn't! I was lucky enough to have a friend who has a gaming PC and he let me try it. The experience was AWFUL:

1. Playing Skyrim and Hitman with mouse and keyboard IS IMPOSSIBLE. I refuse to believe it can be done.

2. Mods that take hours to install and don't work or are VERY amateurish. I don't want to ride Applejack in Skyrim or use the buster sword.

3. Games that don't work. Friend had Fallout 3 but never got it to work. THE GAME WOULD NOT WORK.

How do you guys do it? I didn't even mention the nightmare that is Steam. About the only good thing PC is for is emulation.

1. Use your 360 controller then since pc is compatible with it and most games work with it, including Skyrim

2. Not their fault if you cant install a mod properly

3. I never had a game not working for me and you can be sure that there is always a fix if that happens. Most of the time its the user's own fault by not installing other software required like directx, visual c, correct drivers and they blame it on the pc.

Maybe you are not just intelligent enough to use a pc ? Maybe you are not intelligent enoough to read when you install stuff ?

Anyway just play with your console, its more easy to simple minded people like yourself.