This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How could anyone enjoy PC gaming over consoles?

#41UberLurkerPosted 9/12/2013 7:14:12 AM
Cool_Dude667 posted...
Im disappointed in you all, we could of had a nice discussion about breakfast foods and desserts.

:(

Its not too late!

While everyone always brings up waffles vs. pancakes, I'll always go with the almighty Monte Cristo.

Its like breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert all rolled into one perfect sandwich =)
#42codyorrPosted 9/12/2013 12:09:04 PM
I think the topic creator is right. SNES is the greatest system ever made.
#43AlexTheNextOnePosted 9/12/2013 12:20:19 PM
Honestly, guys, why do you let this thing run 5 pages when, as always, Obvious Troll TC has not and will not respond to anything?

You'd think people would figure out the tell by now.
---
Read everything, listen to everybody, believe nothing, until you can prove it through your own research. For that is the true mark of intelligence.
~
#44Lord_XandrosPosted 9/12/2013 12:25:39 PM
AlexTheNextOne posted...
Honestly, guys, why do you let this thing run 5 pages when, as always, Obvious Troll TC has not and will not respond to anything?

You'd think people would figure out the tell by now.

Whilst they may be part of the "PC master race", it's a race which has shown its intelligence in this topic to be rather poor.

Take these guys, for instance:

Ravenoussd posted...
Incendia_Intus posted...
Being more intelligent than a cardboard box is required for PC gaming. It's not our fault you're ignorant.

---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrraveygravy/
#45claytonbuckleyPosted 9/12/2013 4:39:37 PM
Going to quote myself and bold the quote because some people don't seem to get it

claytonbuckley posted...
People who actually replied to the TC, you are bad and you should feel bad. How do you actually fall for such an obvious troll?

---
Steam ID - Som!
Origin - Somonah
#46KeyeszxPosted 9/12/2013 4:52:37 PM
cory1225 posted...
Not sure if troll topic but.....

1- You can play with a Xbox controller on most games now, most now actually come plug N play including skyrim.

2- If you don't know how to install mods then use steam workshop, it installs/uninstalls them for you.

3- Sounds like somebody doesn't know how to troubleshoot.

That's a stupid argument against him. Mouse and Keyboard work perfectly fine for shooter esque games. How people play Hitman and Skyrim with controllers is beyond me. Then don't try to help baby him. Mods are for those that know what they're doing, if he can't learn to search for a readme or read up on mods then his problem with mods are his fault not the mods or PC's fault. Finally the first good answer you gave towards him, this guy is part of the baby console race where everything is kept clean and boring.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#47JKatarnPosted 9/12/2013 4:56:38 PM
cory1225 posted...

1- You can play with a Xbox controller on most games now, most now actually come plug N play including skyrim.

2- If you don't know how to install mods then use steam workshop, it installs/uninstalls them for you.

Either he's the dimmest bulb in the box, or it's a troll topic - either way, if you don't reply to topics like these they'll get pushed to the bottom of the forum and be forgotten (don't know why I'm even replying to this).
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#48KillerTrufflePosted 9/12/2013 4:57:24 PM
Don't invasion/troll topics like this on console boards always get modded? Why are they left up on here? Mods really do have something against PCH?
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#49OmegaDL50Posted 9/12/2013 4:58:02 PM
Keyeszx posted...
cory1225 posted...

That's a stupid argument against him. Mouse and Keyboard work perfectly fine for shooter esque games. How people play Hitman and Skyrim with controllers is beyond me. Then don't try to help baby him. Mods are for those that know what they're doing, if he can't learn to search for a readme or read up on mods then his problem with mods are his fault not the mods or PC's fault. Finally the first good answer you gave towards him, this guy is part of the baby console race where everything is kept clean and boring.

You do realize he created his account for the sole purpose of creating this troll thread right. Look at the time and date of his account was made and look at the time and date this topic was created.

Trying to defend the TC creator isn't worth the effort because you just end up taking the bait.
---
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.