This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To those who deny consoles.

#51IronSasquatchPosted 9/12/2013 7:55:33 AM
Javelin posted...
Dear console peasants who think the PC has "no good exclusives":

Your lack of knowledge is as hilarious as it is appalling. You probably think the Earth is flat and is the center of the Universe. I'm sorry you failed elementary school, as I'm sure our taxpayers' money could be put to better use than providing welfare checks for you and your eventual just-as-ignorant progeny.

That you are so proud of the garbage that companies such as Nintendo continually churn out (never mind that every Zelda game is the same game) speaks to your poor taste and a complete lack of awareness as to what real video games should be.

Console games are and have always been puerile, vapid and shallow wastes of time. The only reason you believe otherwise is nothing but the height of ignorance. To use an analogy, by playing nothing but console games, you have been fed nothing but McDonald's hamburgers since forever. You think these are tasty enough, blissfully unaware that they are made from repurposed beef that had been marked unfit for human consumption. They are delicious enough -- to you -- because you have never experienced the perfectly-cooked filet mignon that is a finely-crafted PC game.

Even if Amaterasu herself came down from heaven and blessed Shigeru Miyamoto with all the wisdom and creativity of his ancestors in addition to his own, a half-dead and hungover Sid Meier could still crawl onto the toilet and crap out a better game.

That is how big the gap is between your button-mashing QTE cutscene fests on consoles and the deep, varied, challenging gameplay you can only find on PC.

That is how big the gap is between console peasants and the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.

I almost wanted to think this post was satire, but your sig makes me skeptical...
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.
#52r0ge00Posted 9/12/2013 7:57:11 AM(edited)
Javelin posted...
word vomit

How can someone be this bored, this early?
#53Flaktrooper123Posted 9/12/2013 7:56:49 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Console peasants never heard of freeware games, kickstarter games, and countless abandonware games that are only available on PC.
#54Mangorush-VPosted 9/12/2013 8:03:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#55IronSasquatchPosted 9/12/2013 8:05:48 AM
This topic has finally degenerated to the extremists of both sides shouting stereotypes, generalizations, and misconceptions back and forth.
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.
#56Ch3wyPosted 9/12/2013 8:07:18 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
LOL! PC gamers..just look how close/narrow minded they really are, I'm starting to think they have some kind of mental disorder if they truly think and act like this in real life, it's kind of scary when thinking about it, I'm glad I don't have any friends who are like this otherwise I wouldn't be friends with these kind of psychos.

I know English isn't your first language but that makes no sense.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#57Mangorush-VPosted 9/12/2013 8:08:44 AM
You are ignoring 2 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

Aww, I don't even know what that guy even said, probably the same thing he keeps repeating..oh well.
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#58Ch3wyPosted 9/12/2013 8:12:31 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
You are ignoring 2 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

Aww, I don't even know what that guy even said, probably the same thing he keeps repeating..oh well.

I thought you were here just to get a rise out of people but damn, looks like you're here because you're mad yourself.

Take a chill pill bro.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#59NingishzidaPosted 9/12/2013 8:21:13 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
LOL! PC gamers..just look how close/narrow minded they really are, I'm starting to think they have some kind of mental disorder if they truly think and act like this in real life, it's kind of scary when thinking about it, I'm glad I don't have any friends who are like this otherwise I wouldn't be friends with these kind of psychos.

seems you suffer from cranial-rectal inversion, which only reincarnation can cure. good luck with that.
#60Mangorush-VPosted 9/12/2013 8:23:21 AM
Ningishzida posted...
Mangorush-V posted...

seems you suffer from cranial-rectal inversion, which only reincarnation can cure. good luck with that.

I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself, but yea, good luck with that.
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V