This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To those who deny consoles.

#71uncle_DescartesPosted 9/12/2013 8:47:35 AM
Shub posted...
uncle_Descartes posted...
But how do you know you aren't missing out on quality posts?

I know. If I decided to ignore someone, it's because their posts are worthless, 100% of the time.

SinisterSlay posted...
If someone quotes someone your ignoring, do then see the post?

Inevitably and sadly, yes.

Seems like a really ignorant way to operate. Especially when you then feel the need to announce it to the forum, like "HEY EVERYONE, THERE ARE PEOPLE ITT I THINK R DUM!".
#72Ch3wyPosted 9/12/2013 8:47:42 AM
Shub posted...
You are ignoring 10 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

It's funny to see this number increment... It rarely goes up that high. I am kind of curious about what's going on, but I know I'm not missing anything important. This board is a whole lot better with liberal use of the ignore function.

You're missing an intense battle of wits between Ning and Mangorush.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#73NingishzidaPosted 9/12/2013 8:56:55 AM
Ch3wy posted...
You're missing an intense battle of wits between Ning and Mangorush.

i defer to your expertise in scathing wit, brah:

Ch3wy posted...
I thought you were here just to get a rise out of people but damn, looks like you're here because you're mad yourself.

Take a chill pill bro.

what a master
#74Ch3wyPosted 9/12/2013 8:59:48 AM
Thanks!
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#75Tyranius2Posted 9/12/2013 9:05:15 AM
Ningishzida posted...
I saw this console peasant walking with a pig down the road, I asked him where he got it from. The pig replied he won it in a raffle.

What's the difference between a console and a pizza?

A pizza is more customizable

ba dum tss
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[
#76Snuckie7Posted 9/12/2013 9:37:17 AM
Mangorush-V posted...

http://www.fybertech.com/4get/13713419632961.jpg
---
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W
#77StormKMDPosted 9/12/2013 9:48:27 AM
This board...smh...GameFAQs sometimes.

Can't we all just get along and love each other?

:D
---
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
#78HeiedonoPosted 9/12/2013 9:58:57 AM
Tyranius2 posted...
On a PC I cannot play the latest Zelda, Metroid, Super Mario, Smash Bros., Pokémon, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Journey, Pikmin, LittleBigPlanet, Ni no Kuni, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Okami or Team ICO game.

Crap, can emulate, crap, can emulate and it's crap anyways, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, good, crap, can emulate

NOT IN MY HOUSE, GOOD SIR
NOT IN MY HOUSE
---
"If the worst comes to the worst, you can always try summoning nipples and glue. Probably vulgar though :("
PB FC:1549-9392-8987
#79GoldninjaPosted 9/12/2013 10:19:29 AM
Other M was a pile of hot garbage. Skyward Sword holds your hand hard and never lets go, Final Fantasy XIII took everything fun in Final Fantasy and threw it in the trash, leaving us with barely any control aside from pressing up and watching the party auto battle. MGS4 was a movie with game play elements. Etc.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
http://tinyurl.com/b3422xl - Petition to make phone unlocking legal again
#80El_ZaggyPosted 9/12/2013 10:58:08 AM
Bumpty posted...
The PC is best for MMOs, Strategy games and FPS games, and the occasional multi-platform game. There are only a handful of real indie gems, the best of which are also on consoles.

On a PC I cannot play the latest Zelda, Metroid, Super Mario, Smash Bros., Pokémon, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Journey, Pikmin, LittleBigPlanet, Ni no Kuni, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Okami or Team ICO game.

i.e. I cannot play some of the best that gaming has to offer on the PC or a single console alone.

how about those who deny pc ?
Ps3+pc combo seems to best