This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To those who deny consoles.

#91NingishzidaPosted 9/17/2013 12:02:51 PM(edited)
KillerTruffle posted...
If by "intense battle of wits" you mean back and forth of "no, u" - "no, U" type posts. _

They're basically having a race to see who can give the most single-digit IQ responses in the least amount of time. Or something along those lines.

lol you just copied off what i said about HIS style, you have no integrity with regard to me as you're tremendously butt-deved so you lamely and unoriginally attempt to insult my intelligence

anyone can see none of my posts = "no u" or "u mad"? so you just fell flat on your ass and can't make a recovery

so many witless worms in this topic ^_^
#92FedoraEndorserPosted 9/17/2013 12:02:50 PM
Javelin posted...
Dear console peasants who think the PC has "no good exclusives":

Your lack of knowledge is as hilarious as it is appalling. You probably think the Earth is flat and is the center of the Universe. I'm sorry you failed elementary school, as I'm sure our taxpayers' money could be put to better use than providing welfare checks for you and your eventual just-as-ignorant progeny.

That you are so proud of the garbage that companies such as Nintendo continually churn out (never mind that every Zelda game is the same game) speaks to your poor taste and a complete lack of awareness as to what real video games should be.

Console games are and have always been puerile, vapid and shallow wastes of time. The only reason you believe otherwise is nothing but the height of ignorance. To use an analogy, by playing nothing but console games, you have been fed nothing but McDonald's hamburgers since forever. You think these are tasty enough, blissfully unaware that they are made from repurposed beef that had been marked unfit for human consumption. They are delicious enough -- to you -- because you have never experienced the perfectly-cooked filet mignon that is a finely-crafted PC game.

Even if Amaterasu herself came down from heaven and blessed Shigeru Miyamoto with all the wisdom and creativity of his ancestors in addition to his own, a half-dead and hungover Sid Meier could still crawl onto the toilet and crap out a better game.

That is how big the gap is between your button-mashing QTE cutscene fests on consoles and the deep, varied, challenging gameplay you can only find on PC.

That is how big the gap is between console peasants and the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.

*Tips fedora*

Aptly put, good sir. Console gaming plebestines will never be able to comprehend the sheer glory of PC gaming and just what it means to be an enlightened member of the PC Master Caste. 'Tis a shame, no doubt.

This takes me back to the time when I engaged in an internet debate with an unfortunate console serfling who was utterly convinced that his poverty construct was actually worth playing and that its exclusive library of pleb-pandering "AAA" and filthy foreign Japanese games somehow gave the horrible machine some form of merit. Of course, it didn't take long for my superior PC gamer intellect and sound logic to completely demolish his ill-researched "argument" with my expertly-timed McDonalds comparisons and hardware comparison charts.

The overwhelming quantities of fact I had presented had disasterous effects on the small-minded man. The disheveled console philistine sunk down in his $12 computer chair and placed the palms of both hands firmly on his forehead, sweat pouring from his brow. He begins to shake violently; so much so that his minimum wage stars pouring from his pockets, scattering across his uncarpeted floor and sliding down his brown-stained floorboards. There'll be no tinned beans for dinner this week. He picks himself up and throws himself into the corner of the room embracing a foetal position and begins aggressively tearing at his unwashed console gamer hair. In the dark of his room he silently screams, slowly coming to the horrible realisation that he'll never play Bohemia Interactive's military sim sensation ARMA 3 on max settings.

He chose this path, but it didn't have to be this way.
---
"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." - Richard Dawkins
#93ShubPosted 9/17/2013 12:03:21 PM
This disaster of a topic really didn't need to be bumped.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#94NingishzidaPosted 9/17/2013 12:12:23 PM(edited)
Shub posted...
This disaster of a topic really didn't need to be bumped.

that's why i bumped it

also, TC's name is Bumpty, so i did it in his dishonor
#95Ch3wyPosted 9/17/2013 12:28:07 PM
Ningishzida posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
If by "intense battle of wits" you mean back and forth of "no, u" - "no, U" type posts. _

They're basically having a race to see who can give the most single-digit IQ responses in the least amount of time. Or something along those lines.

lol you just copied off what i said about HIS style, you have no integrity with regard to me as you're tremendously butt-deved so you lamely and unoriginally attempt to insult my intelligence

anyone can see none of my posts = "no u" or "u mad"? so you just fell flat on your ass and can't make a recovery

so many witless worms in this topic ^_^

Wait a second
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.