This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam Is 10 Years Old Today! But Remember When It Sucked?

#21NingishzidaPosted 9/12/2013 12:14:31 PM
wizardmon posted...
You guys are my heros and there is a reason I have all the good posters tagged as PCH MASTER RACE. I secretly agree with almost everything you guys post.

the moderators are my heroes, i secretly agree with every moderation hit I take, tho i contest hard.
#22TalksPosted 9/12/2013 12:21:14 PM
Szymaa posted...
I swore off Steam for a lonnnnnng time because of how bad it was. I'm glad they finally whipped it into shape.

DId anybody else have the issue installing Half-Life 2 where if you didn't install CS:Source with it at the same time, the install would crash on the final disk?

Wow, that happened to me, but I was like 12 when I got HL2 within two years of its release. I had no idea what the problem was and it was basically my first PC game, so I never knew why my game wouldn't install <_< I just ended up downloading it from steam.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg
#23CC RicersPosted 9/12/2013 12:22:59 PM
Ningishzida posted...
Lonestar2000 posted...
Shut the f*** up.

and what if I refuse, you gonna ban me? i'll just pop up under another guise like I been doing since late-90s.

scrub.

Humble-ize yourself!
---
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
#24r0ge00Posted 9/12/2013 12:24:10 PM
wizardmon posted...
You guys are my heros and there is a reason I have all the good posters tagged as PCH MASTER RACE. I secretly agree with almost everything you guys post.

Sarcasm level: OFF THE CHARTS!
#25NingishzidaPosted 9/12/2013 12:28:30 PM
CC Ricers posted...
Humble-ize yourself!

in posters of no talent humility is merely honesty, but in those of great talent it is hypocrisy.
#26Kosba_2142Posted 9/12/2013 12:32:58 PM
>People in this topic
>"Wahh my opinion is right!"
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#27NingishzidaPosted 9/12/2013 12:38:42 PM
Kosba_2142 posted...
>People in this topic
>"Wahh my opinion is right!"

tru dat

lucky we have your post to raise the bar!
#28wizardmonPosted 9/12/2013 12:38:57 PM
r0ge00 posted...
wizardmon posted...

Sarcasm level: OFF THE CHARTS!

I'm not actually being sarcastic.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#29Lum_YatsuraPosted 9/12/2013 12:43:56 PM
Ningishzida posted...
wizardmon posted...

the moderators are my heroes, i secretly agree with every moderation hit I take, tho i contest hard.

Not much point even contesting. Short of legal removal, the site years ago backed off on repeat offenders.
---
What's the buzz? A high voltage positive ion attack!? Chaaa!
#30NingishzidaPosted 9/12/2013 12:47:51 PM
HighOnPhazon posted...
Origin is the worst program ever.

ahem, iTunes?