This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How soon do you think Rockstar will release GTA:V for PC?

#11xIIpicardIIx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 2:07:28 PM
AllHailTheDead6 posted...
xIIpicardIIx posted...
Seems legit.

you asked how soon do people think they will release GTA

you get a real answer and then reply with sarcasm...Why did you even bother to make a topic?

Honestly do us all a favor and go to the consoles boards and play console GTA. We can do without people like you

Really now? I'm actually quite surprised I got a reply like this.

According to you I made this topic so you can tell me you don't need me here. I am deeply hurt.

Thankfully I lurk here pretty often, otherwise you'd be a horrible example of how people here approach topics.

Do you think I'm mocking the PC users for not having GTA? That's stupidly judgmental kiddo. I really do want to know the boards' opinion on if GTA:V will be released on PC, seeing as how all the others have been, and it how much of a waste it would be to have an inferior version.
---
<Fed up waiting for PSO2/TES Online>
<<Patiently waiting for Monster Hunter 4>>
#12xIIpicardIIx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 2:09:27 PM
LazyyAmerican posted...
lol....the fact that such a petition even exists really speaks volumes for the types of people that somehow manage to exist in this wonderful world of ours.

This. I don't even know why that petition exists.

Either way Rockstar won't base their future on a bunch of console kids who think GTA:V should remain console exclusive. What are they going to do, stop playing GTA:V to protest? >____>
---
#13Golden_GonadsPosted 9/12/2013 2:13:24 PM
There were a few other threads asking people to spout random release dates for the game, but outside of Rockstar, no-one knows. Asking here will not change that.
#14BuburibonPosted 9/12/2013 2:16:30 PM
Spring, and you can quote me on that.
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#15MasterDonGeroPosted 9/12/2013 2:17:40 PM
xIIpicardIIx posted...
Seems legit.

He told you when he thought it would be released, which is what you asked. I don't see why you gotta be sarcastic.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#16xIIpicardIIx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 2:20:40 PM
And I thanked him in advance knowing I would get sarcastic responses among genuine ones. I am not picking a fight here y'know, I am just trying to make the best decision on if to wait or jump the gun on getting GTA:V.
---
#17xIIpicardIIx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 2:21:48 PM
Buburibon posted...
Spring, and you can quote me on that.

I was thinking the same. Which isn't a bad amount of time to wait for a superior version.
---
#18TheWayOfTheGunPosted 9/12/2013 2:27:17 PM
At the very absolute minimum, 6 months. Realistically, 8-9 months. One thing is for sure, I already pre-ordered my 360 version. I sure as hell am not waiting that long. I just beat Metro: Last Light and Tomb Raider. There are no worthy games left for me to play on PC.
#19Golden_GonadsPosted 9/12/2013 2:43:38 PM
xIIpicardIIx posted...
And I thanked him in advance knowing I would get sarcastic responses among genuine ones. I am not picking a fight here y'know, I am just trying to make the best decision on if to wait or jump the gun on getting GTA:V.

Ahhhh. You want the best decision? Wait two years and get the Game-Of-The-Year version with all DLC from Steam for around $10.

... What? Its the best decision with regards to time/price from my point of view.
#20KidInTheHallPosted 9/12/2013 2:58:05 PM
http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

This one has over 345,000 supporters but I believe it will be on PC within 6-8 months.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750