This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How soon do you think Rockstar will release GTA:V for PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How soon do you think Rockstar will release GTA:V for PC?
2 years ago#21
Wait two years and get the Game-Of-The-Year version with all DLC from Steam for around $10.

This is actually the best decision in every case, unless you love the game so much that you know you're going to play the hell out of it...

I am always annoyed when I buy a game and finish it and then they release DLC that sounds interesting and would have been cool, but because I've already played the game to completion I can't be bothered to go back and play it again for the 2 hours the DLC would give me.
2 years ago#22
I'm almost positive it's going to be on PC. However if the PC port of GTA IV is anything to go by there might not be one for at least 6-8 months.
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."
2 years ago#23
March or April of 2014.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
2 years ago#24
I saw some of the leaked footage of GTA V. and it looks like the car physics got downgraded. and probably the body physics too since i saw that person that is playing tried to push that NPC but nothing happens :/
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax
2 years ago#25
I love how you ask a question with NO DEFINITIVE ANSWER that could be made by anyone and you get upset at sarcastic replies.

You asked for speculation, you got speculation.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
2 years ago#26
farigonti posted...
These GTA V topics need to die. Where's the petition for that?

i actually like them...if it were up to me i would want someone to post this question every day..i will probably start a new topic tomorrow

When do you guys think GTA V will be announced for PC?
When do you guys think GTA V will release on PC?

i just want to pre-order it already for pc damnit
2 years ago#27
Either way Rockstar won't base their future on a bunch of console kids who think GTA:V should remain console exclusive. What are they going to do, stop playing GTA:V to protest? >____>

Funny thing is these same kids think GTA should be the ONLY game in existence lol.
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
2 years ago#28
May to July 2014
2 years ago#29
Mangorush-V posted...
Never. This game doesn't belong on PC and hope that petition will convince Rockstar not to bring it. Want to play it? Buy a console.

I have a PS3, but I think I'll just hold out for the superior PC version.
i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz [] HIS IceQ X^2 7970 |1200|1600|3GB| [] 16GB Ripjaws Z 1866 [] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [] 250GB Samsung 840 [] 2TB Barracuda [] CX 600 PSU [] H80i
2 years ago#30
I'm thinking between September 2014 and November 2014.
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How soon do you think Rockstar will release GTA:V for PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived