This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Weekly Bundle: Season 3: Retro Shooters

#1Binba442Posted 9/12/2013 11:04:39 AM(edited)
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Serious Sam HD: First encounter.
Serious Sam HD: Second encounter
Shadow Warrior: Classic Redux
Duke Nukem 3D megaton Edition

Pay above the average: 6$ at time of posting
Hard Recent Extended +Soundtrack
System Shock 2 + Soundtrack
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#2Ch3wyPosted 9/12/2013 11:05:47 AM
God dammit my library is getting way too big.

Cut it out Humble Bundle.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#3OrgeLambartPosted 9/12/2013 11:07:08 AM
love to pick that one up but bank account has been drained, will probably have to sit this one out. It looks pretty good too, such a shame.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#4endless7Posted 9/12/2013 11:08:13 AM
Binba442 posted...

Looks like it's a flat price again this week, rather than the average.
---
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not."--Andre Gide
#5Binba442(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 11:13:15 AM(edited)
endless7 posted...
Binba442 posted...

Looks like it's a flat price again this week, rather than the average.

Rechecked, yes, it's a flat price.

EDIT: There be changes.

There is no pick for developer money. They all get the same amount of money.
These are all steam only, which is odd, especially considering Duke Nukem was free on GOG last December.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#6Doomsday FortePosted 9/12/2013 11:11:07 AM
I'm willing to bet all of the Weekly bundles from here on are going to adopt a Beat-This-Price instead of BTA, like how the main bundles are going to be BTA now to get the new games instead of pay-what-you-what to get the new ones.

Oh the times, they are a-changin'.
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
#7Ch3wyPosted 9/12/2013 11:13:24 AM
Doomsday Forte posted...
I'm willing to bet all of the Weekly bundles from here on are going to adopt a Beat-This-Price instead of BTA, like how the main bundles are going to be BTA now to get the new games instead of pay-what-you-what to get the new ones.

Oh the times, they are a-changin'.

When I was a kid, you could get an entire Humble Bundle for a nickel!
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#8AnatomyHorrorPosted 9/12/2013 11:29:06 AM
I just literally bought the Shadow Warrior and Duke 2 pack 2 days ago. Luckily it was 75% off.
#9StormKMDPosted 9/12/2013 11:31:49 AM
Is Duke Nukem Megaton Edition playable? Like, are the controls updated to modern day shooter controls?
---
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
#10poidapoidaPosted 9/12/2013 11:39:40 AM
Yeah Duke Nukem plays well with keyboard and mouse.