This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need to clean my monitor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need to clean my monitor

User Info: DarthFrozanous

DarthFrozanous
3 years ago#1
So I have a GLOSSY Dell SM2240 and its rly dirty and needs to be cleaned. I have a microfiber cloth that you can use for glasses but it doesn't do the job. I need to use some sort of liquid first. What should I do?

Ive been thinking of a 50/50 water vinegar solution
i5-3570k 3.4ghz | HiS 7950 BOOST 3GB | OCZ 256GB SSD / 18 GB RAM | 2 TB Barracuda | 750GB Hitachi | P8B75-V | Blackwidow Ultimate
Wii U, PS3, 3DS PC | GameFAQS

User Info: WerdnAndreW

WerdnAndreW
3 years ago#2
Distilled water (water bottle)
Corsair 500r ~ P8Z68-V Pro ~ i5 2500k ~ Hyper 212+ ~ Corsair 2x4gb ~ TX750w v2 ~ 560 Ti ~ F3 1TB ~ Crucial M4 128GB ~ Xonar DG ~ Tt Meka G1 ~ Asus PA248Q

User Info: donbrifway

donbrifway
3 years ago#3
Use those lens cleaner wipes for eyeglasses and electronics. They work perfectly and no streaks.
Steam: donbrifway
Origin: donbr1fway

User Info: DarthFrozanous

DarthFrozanous
3 years ago#4
would regular drinking bottle water be okay? I dont have any distilled at home nor do i have lens cleaner
i5-3570k 3.4ghz | HiS 7950 BOOST 3GB | OCZ 256GB SSD / 18 GB RAM | 2 TB Barracuda | 750GB Hitachi | P8B75-V | Blackwidow Ultimate
Wii U, PS3, 3DS PC | GameFAQS

User Info: CyrusV

CyrusV
3 years ago#5
I use kleenex and 70% isopropyl alcohol.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need to clean my monitor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived