This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games like Mount and Blade?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any games like Mount and Blade?

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
3 years ago#11
Do you actually have M & B Warband? If not, get it in the next sale. Become addicted to it (I've racked up 665 hours so far), and then look forward to M & B 2 Bannerlord.

User Info: Ikari Gendo

Ikari Gendo
3 years ago#12
maybecalls posted...
Do you actually have M & B Warband? If not, get it in the next sale. Become addicted to it (I've racked up 665 hours so far), and then look forward to M & B 2 Bannerlord.

Ha ha. Oh wow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA

User Info: G1ANT_SQU1D

G1ANT_SQU1D
3 years ago#13
maybecalls posted...

2000 hours

you shall not pass
http://i.imgur.com/UN9GX.jpg

maybecalls
3 years ago#14
Ikari Gendo posted...
maybecalls posted...

Ha ha. Oh wow.

What you laughing at?

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#15
maybecalls posted...
Ikari Gendo posted...
maybecalls posted...

Ha ha. Oh wow.

What you laughing at?

Don't even wait for a sale, it's worth the full price.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

maybecalls
3 years ago#16
G1ANT_SQU1D posted...
maybecalls posted...

2000 hours

you shall not pass

Are you one of those gimps who block the siege tower up?

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
3 years ago#17
Have we gotten any more information about Bannerlord since the teaser? After Warband I'm psyched as f***

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#18
Azardea posted...
Have we gotten any more information about Bannerlord since the teaser? After Warband I'm psyched as f***

Doesn't look like it.

So all we can do is just be psyched :D
If it turns out to be what we want, it could be one of the fastest selling PC games ever.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Cesare_Borgia

Cesare_Borgia
3 years ago#19
StormKMD posted...
War of the Roses. Great game, same company who made M&B.

War of the Roses is pretty slow paced and boring compared to M&B, not to mention it's nearly dead by this point. They're coming out with a new game soon called War of the Vikings, which looks like it's going to be everything War of the Roses should have been, so I'd suggest waiting for that.

User Info: Ikari Gendo

Ikari Gendo
3 years ago#20
maybecalls posted...
Ikari Gendo posted...
maybecalls posted...

Ha ha. Oh wow.

What you laughing at?

What is there to look forward to of a game that had a 15 second no-screenshot teaser almost a year ago and zero information since?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any games like Mount and Blade?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived