This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games like Mount and Blade?

#11maybecallsPosted 9/13/2013 1:25:54 AM
Do you actually have M & B Warband? If not, get it in the next sale. Become addicted to it (I've racked up 665 hours so far), and then look forward to M & B 2 Bannerlord.
#12Ikari GendoPosted 9/13/2013 5:07:16 AM
maybecalls posted...
Do you actually have M & B Warband? If not, get it in the next sale. Become addicted to it (I've racked up 665 hours so far), and then look forward to M & B 2 Bannerlord.

Ha ha. Oh wow.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA
#13G1ANT_SQU1DPosted 9/13/2013 7:11:07 AM
maybecalls posted...

2000 hours

you shall not pass
---
http://i.imgur.com/UN9GX.jpg
#14maybecallsPosted 9/13/2013 7:42:42 AM
Ikari Gendo posted...
maybecalls posted...

Ha ha. Oh wow.

What you laughing at?
#15SinisterSlayPosted 9/13/2013 7:44:38 AM
maybecalls posted...
Ikari Gendo posted...
maybecalls posted...

Ha ha. Oh wow.

What you laughing at?

Don't even wait for a sale, it's worth the full price.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#16maybecallsPosted 9/13/2013 7:47:13 AM
G1ANT_SQU1D posted...
maybecalls posted...

2000 hours

you shall not pass

Are you one of those gimps who block the siege tower up?
#17AzardeaPosted 9/13/2013 9:07:58 AM
Have we gotten any more information about Bannerlord since the teaser? After Warband I'm psyched as f***
#18SinisterSlayPosted 9/13/2013 9:10:24 AM(edited)
Azardea posted...
Have we gotten any more information about Bannerlord since the teaser? After Warband I'm psyched as f***

Doesn't look like it.

So all we can do is just be psyched :D
If it turns out to be what we want, it could be one of the fastest selling PC games ever.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#19Cesare_BorgiaPosted 9/13/2013 9:12:31 AM
StormKMD posted...
War of the Roses. Great game, same company who made M&B.

War of the Roses is pretty slow paced and boring compared to M&B, not to mention it's nearly dead by this point. They're coming out with a new game soon called War of the Vikings, which looks like it's going to be everything War of the Roses should have been, so I'd suggest waiting for that.
#20Ikari GendoPosted 9/13/2013 3:04:06 PM
maybecalls posted...
Ikari Gendo posted...
maybecalls posted...

Ha ha. Oh wow.

What you laughing at?

What is there to look forward to of a game that had a 15 second no-screenshot teaser almost a year ago and zero information since?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA