This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I prefer to play all my PC games with a controller.

#11donbrifwayPosted 9/12/2013 7:12:09 PM
Dear Pathless Bullet,

Not all PC gamers are obese neckbeards.
---
Steam: donbrifway
Origin: donbr1fway
#12Nightmare2398Posted 9/12/2013 7:17:06 PM
i dont put my keyboard in my lap, but i do sit back in my chair, i dont hunch over my desk while gaming... o_O
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)
#13Flaktrooper123Posted 9/12/2013 7:19:51 PM
I'll pull over the single seat sofa over to my PC desk if I feel like it. Actually, your thoughts is what exactly behind the Nvidia Shield. I haven't tried using a controller on PC for very long time.
#14anonymous46773Posted 9/12/2013 7:19:59 PM
I do all my gaming lying down on my bed, which is right next to my computer, so I can play Starcraft 2 comfortably while lying down.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#15MasterDonGeroPosted 9/12/2013 7:44:05 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
donbrifway posted...
What is going on with these hunched over a keyboard comments? I lean back in a chair and put my keyboard in my lap all the time.

That's gotta be the most hilariously depressing sight to experience.

Why?
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#16Dollarman_2005Posted 9/13/2013 12:37:21 AM
I sit up when I tryhard for League and that's about it because otherwise I'm leaned back so my arms and wrists are straight on the desk so less carpal tunnel risk.

I have a comfy solo couch seat right behind my desk chair so if I want, I can sit back with a controller. I prefer that for my 3rd person non-shooting intense games. I think my 27 inch 1440p monitor looks way better this way than being so close.
#17SlaynPosted 9/13/2013 3:46:23 AM
I have been a PC gamer for quite a few years, probably since Warcraft 2/Diablo or so. I have found that recently I like to use the PS3 controller. It is just easier. Of course the games listed I don't bother with a controller, either too hard or doesn't work well enough. Controller is fine for single player games, unless it is a FPS/TPS that actually requires precision. Alan Wake I used a controller, Spec Ops I found was better with kb/m for better aiming.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#18HawkssssPosted 9/13/2013 3:51:23 AM
Having the option to play with a controller is great. I have my PC hooked up to my tv and a sofa 5 feet from it and when I feel like laying back on a sofa I just do it. I normally do that with every game that is not RTS / Online FPS'.
---
Nintendo Network ID: Mick412
#19shadowofomiocPosted 9/13/2013 4:15:40 AM
Same here. As long as the game has an option to turn off Vibration, which for some reason crashes the game for me. Of course games like Rome Total War 2 can't be played like that, but any game that can ... even FPS, I use controller.
---
Politics is alot like Hockey. Noone cares until the Playoffs and then everyone is an expert.
#20SinfullyvannilaPosted 9/13/2013 5:53:46 AM
I don't play a lot of RTS or multiplayer FPS(controller works just fine for SP), so most games I play with a controller because it's more comfortable(more on the hands than on the back).
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch