This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I prefer to play all my PC games with a controller.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I prefer to play all my PC games with a controller.

User Info: donbrifway

donbrifway
3 years ago#11
Dear Pathless Bullet,

Not all PC gamers are obese neckbeards.
Steam: donbrifway
Origin: donbr1fway

User Info: Nightmare2398

Nightmare2398
3 years ago#12
i dont put my keyboard in my lap, but i do sit back in my chair, i dont hunch over my desk while gaming... o_O
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)

User Info: Flaktrooper123

Flaktrooper123
3 years ago#13
I'll pull over the single seat sofa over to my PC desk if I feel like it. Actually, your thoughts is what exactly behind the Nvidia Shield. I haven't tried using a controller on PC for very long time.

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
3 years ago#14
I do all my gaming lying down on my bed, which is right next to my computer, so I can play Starcraft 2 comfortably while lying down.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
3 years ago#15
PathlessBullet posted...
donbrifway posted...
What is going on with these hunched over a keyboard comments? I lean back in a chair and put my keyboard in my lap all the time.

That's gotta be the most hilariously depressing sight to experience.

Why?
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom

User Info: Dollarman_2005

Dollarman_2005
3 years ago#16
I sit up when I tryhard for League and that's about it because otherwise I'm leaned back so my arms and wrists are straight on the desk so less carpal tunnel risk.

I have a comfy solo couch seat right behind my desk chair so if I want, I can sit back with a controller. I prefer that for my 3rd person non-shooting intense games. I think my 27 inch 1440p monitor looks way better this way than being so close.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#17
I have been a PC gamer for quite a few years, probably since Warcraft 2/Diablo or so. I have found that recently I like to use the PS3 controller. It is just easier. Of course the games listed I don't bother with a controller, either too hard or doesn't work well enough. Controller is fine for single player games, unless it is a FPS/TPS that actually requires precision. Alan Wake I used a controller, Spec Ops I found was better with kb/m for better aiming.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: Hawkssss

Hawkssss
3 years ago#18
Having the option to play with a controller is great. I have my PC hooked up to my tv and a sofa 5 feet from it and when I feel like laying back on a sofa I just do it. I normally do that with every game that is not RTS / Online FPS'.
Nintendo Network ID: Mick412

User Info: shadowofomioc

shadowofomioc
3 years ago#19
Same here. As long as the game has an option to turn off Vibration, which for some reason crashes the game for me. Of course games like Rome Total War 2 can't be played like that, but any game that can ... even FPS, I use controller.
Politics is alot like Hockey. Noone cares until the Playoffs and then everyone is an expert.

User Info: Sinfullyvannila

Sinfullyvannila
3 years ago#20
I don't play a lot of RTS or multiplayer FPS(controller works just fine for SP), so most games I play with a controller because it's more comfortable(more on the hands than on the back).
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I prefer to play all my PC games with a controller.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived