This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain coming to PC

#1NfuzedXGamerPosted 9/13/2013 3:04:50 AM
So i was reading a curious interview (cant remember the website source kotaku i believe) Hideo Kojima stated we are developing phantom pain for the PC, this is due to a massive fanbase of stealth games on that platfrom also Fox engine is created with next gen and pc architecture.

Finally,.... Now umm rockstar,..u guys done being pop divas err??.,..
#2chrono625Posted 9/13/2013 3:12:15 AM
Sick proof
---
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XXI/XXV/XLII/XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
#3AdamantRockPosted 9/13/2013 4:25:56 AM
To be precise, he said they were developing on PC and porting to consoles; a Windows release for Phantom Pain was never actually confirmed. It was, in fact, denied.
---
Now Playing: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Up Next: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
#4SenkoyPosted 9/13/2013 4:28:58 AM
I'm getting it on whatever platforms it comes out for first. Whether or not there will be a PC release, if it comes out for PS4, I'll buy one just to play it and avoid spoilers.
---
My fight stick: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2687/sdc10110k.jpg
My team combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoD7BvGUOE
#5KabtheMentatPosted 9/13/2013 4:57:39 AM
AdamantRock posted...
To be precise, he said they were developing on PC and porting to consoles; a Windows release for Phantom Pain was never actually confirmed. It was, in fact, denied.

Like this dude said. It's being developed ON a PC, not FOR the PC.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#6TheMisfitPosted 9/13/2013 5:06:12 AM
If Phantom Pain comes to PC...what about a 3 and 4 pack to complete the series? Otherwise it feels incomplete for a collection.
---
GameFAQs fanboy for 12 years.
#7d209999Posted 9/13/2013 5:14:54 AM
NfuzedXGamer posted...
So i was reading a curious interview (cant remember the website source kotaku i believe) Hideo Kojima stated we are developing phantom pain for the PC, this is due to a massive fanbase of stealth games on that platfrom also Fox engine is created with next gen and pc architecture.

Finally,.... Now umm rockstar,..u guys done being pop divas err??.,..

Keep dreaming.
---
*under construction*
#8claytonbuckleyPosted 9/13/2013 5:25:33 AM
If it comes to PC then that's awesome, but there's no confirmation to that yet. If it doesn't im covered, I'll just have to remember which draw i put my PS3 in and plug it back in.
---
Steam ID - Som!
Origin - Somonah
#9InterfusorPosted 9/13/2013 6:12:01 AM
I think if Revengeance does well on PC we might get this game too.
---
I am not economically viable.
#10Combo MasterPosted 9/13/2013 6:19:44 AM
Interfusor posted...
I think if Revengeance does well on PC we might get this game too.

Everybody should buy Revengeance when it is out on pc since that will greatly improve the chance of Ground Zeroes and phantom pain coming to pc which would be very good indeed.
---
Combo Master