This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Saints Row 4 vs Sleeping Dogs vs Far Cry 3

#1donbrifwayPosted 9/13/2013 4:11:20 AM
sorry I can't make polls yet. I'm too new. So which game is better?
---
Steam: donbrifway
Origin: donbr1fway
#2thedeadman568Posted 9/13/2013 4:19:22 AM
They are all pretty good but of those three I found FC3 to be the most fun.
And I usually don't like FPS.
---
do what a man would and show of your manhood
#3Bikes-Posted 9/13/2013 4:20:55 AM
Saints row 4> Far Cry 3 IMO, haven't put a significant amount of time into sleeping dogs yet, but it's pretty good from what I've played. But they're all totally different games so....yeah.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#4johnny_payPosted 9/13/2013 4:35:54 AM
sleeping dogs is the best out of them. saints row 4 is fun but once i finished it i havent played it again. far cry 3 i cant be bothered to finish the game. i had alot of fun on the first island but once i got to the second island i got bored.
#5claytonbuckleyPosted 9/13/2013 5:26:31 AM
I haven't played Sleeping Dogs, and i'm barely into Saints Row 4 so I'll have to go with FarCry 3.
---
Steam ID - Som!
Origin - Somonah
#6KOTRwhoopsPosted 9/13/2013 5:49:38 AM
Sleeping Dogs is my my favourite, that game is just pure fun has a really good story and interesting characters. I also had a great time with Far Cry 3, but the game dragged a lot in the latter third, I felt the game was a little too long, still definitely worthwhile playing.

I'm not a huge SR fan, thought SR3 was ok but too over the top (which is the point of the series to be fair) and SR4 is even more outrageous which completely put me of.

My vote - SLEEPING DOGS
---
PLAYING - Final Fantasy XIV (PC), Shadow of the Colossus (PS3), Metro LL (PC)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, FFXV, Watchdogs, X, KHIII, FFX/X-2 HD
#7Ch3wyPosted 9/13/2013 5:52:47 AM
Between Sleeping Dogs and FC3 I vote Sleeping Dogs.

I thought FC3 was awesome at first but it lost momentum. As the poster above said it felt too long.

I didn't think I was going to like Sleeping Dogs that much but I loved it. I thought the hand to hand combat was going to get old but it never really did, also there are some guns. Radio stations are great as well, Warp Radio and Ninja Tune are awesome.

Haven't played SR4.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#8AnatomyHorrorPosted 9/13/2013 6:26:42 AM(edited)
Ch3wy posted...
Between Sleeping Dogs and FC3 I vote Sleeping Dogs.

I thought FC3 was awesome at first but it lost momentum. As the poster above said it felt too long.

I didn't think I was going to like Sleeping Dogs that much but I loved it. I thought the hand to hand combat was going to get old but it never really did, also there are some guns. Radio stations are great as well, Warp Radio and Ninja Tune are awesome.

Haven't played SR4.

Pretty much this, word for word.
#9FeatherwindPosted 9/13/2013 6:44:43 AM
SR4 is terrible.

Far Cry 3 is really bad too. The first 10 minutes are awesome, the first 2 hours okay but then it starts going downhill.

Sleeping Dogs is nice. I really like the open world GTA style games and while Sleeping Dogs is not my favorite it can still be worth playing.
#10AnimorganimatePosted 9/13/2013 7:33:56 AM
Sleeping Dogs was one of my most pleasant surprises in recent gaming memory. I was on the fence about buying it for so long because of some comments here and there . . . but once I picked it up during Steam's Summer Sale, I was kicking myself for not playing it sooner. It's an awesome game and not much compares from the last few years. So, I pick Sleeping Dogs.
---
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.