This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is this good deal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. is this good deal?

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 years ago#1
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/syd/4059923813.html

I will probably swap 660 with 780 lightening in a month or two if I purchase it :X
Painful Slow Death To Incompetent Junglers

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
3 years ago#2
For 1300? Hell no. That's how much I paid for my computer including the monitor, peripherals, and operating system and it's STILL more powerful than that.

Also: Plays League of Legends on ultra, COD,Star Craft, Skyrim and many more....
huehuahuehua.
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#3
Loshadt posted...
For 1300? Hell no. That's how much I paid for my computer including the monitor, peripherals, and operating system and it's STILL more powerful than that.

Also: Plays League of Legends on ultra, COD,Star Craft, Skyrim and many more....
huehuahuehua.

I'll bet you don't have a 480 GB SSD in your computer...
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: aak57

aak57
3 years ago#4
The hell is up with that build...a 480GB SSD, 4770K, 16GB RAM and he gets an MSI H87-G43 and 660?
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 years ago#5
aak57 posted...
The hell is up with that build...a 480GB SSD, 4770K, 16GB RAM and he gets an MSI H87-G43 and 660?

cooler seems mediocre as well :X
I like the cpu, hdd, case, and powersupply
Painful Slow Death To Incompetent Junglers

User Info: pitt12177

pitt12177
3 years ago#6
Nononono. That's like MSRP on what he paid for it a year ago. Hell no.

It's worth a grand, tops.

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
3 years ago#7
Why don't you look up each component to see how much each is worth, and then add all of them up to start?
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#8
pitt12177 posted...
Nononono. That's like MSRP on what he paid for it a year ago. Hell no.

It's worth a grand, tops.

A 4770K a year ago...? I don't think so.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1DeM7 is a similar build with a more expensive motherboard. As you can see, it's a bit more expensive than the Craigslist ad.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: OmegaDL50

OmegaDL50
3 years ago#9
Who the hell buys an unlocked CPU with a motherboard that can't take advantage of. It's pointless. JEDI Computers doesn't know what the hell they are doing.
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. is this good deal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived