This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I stop the Avast Online Security emblem from moving?

#1Davidk92Posted 9/13/2013 9:40:14 AM
I recently downloaded Avast to protect my computer, and it's added 3 green bars to my toolbar. But it's taking up an entire new line on the toolbar despite how small it is.

I've tried dragging it up so everything's on one line, but it jumps back down whenever I open a new tab or window. I've tried locking the toolbars but that just moves it back down and doesn't let me move it.

I know it's a really minor thing but it's driving the OCD side of me nuts. I KNOW there's a way to move it and keep it there, but I can't for the life of me remember.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#2CommunismFTWPosted 9/13/2013 9:55:01 AM
Yeah I know this board loves avast but the nagware attitude is really getting to my last nerve. I know MSE has dropped on the rating charts for protection but at least it was as silent as the crypt.
---
There is a glory in humiliation. A throne to be claimed; a crown to wear!
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg
#3Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:58:40 AM
CommunismFTW posted...
Yeah I know this board loves avast but the nagware attitude is really getting to my last nerve. I know MSE has dropped on the rating charts for protection but at least it was as silent as the crypt.

I can't speak for this board since I'm not a regular, but I'm using Avast Free...
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot