This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone kinda bored of pc gaming lately?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 9/13/2013 9:46:27 AM
I am. I kinda finished most of my steam library minus some games from the humble bundle i dont wanna play. the games I do want to still play are not on sale so i guess im kinda waiting on those.
I went back to my handhelds though so thats something.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like all other online games
#2SirisS-G-PPosted 9/13/2013 9:49:11 AM
I'm not. How can you be with this week end being Noob Week End for Both Black ops 2 and Tomb Raider. Although I think my skills ran everybody away in Tomb Raider.
#3XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:51:26 AM
SirisS-G-P posted...
I'm not. How can you be with this week end being Noob Week End for Both Black ops 2 and Tomb Raider. Although I think my skills ran everybody away in Tomb Raider.

Black Ops 2 is horrible on pc just like how CS: GO is horrible on console.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like all other online games
#4KillerTrufflePosted 9/13/2013 9:53:04 AM
Not bored, so much as conflicted. I have a ton of games I want to play, but I have a hard time convincing myself to actually start a lot of them, because I have this sense that they'll take more time commitment than I have available.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#5Mangorush-VPosted 9/13/2013 9:53:10 AM
Sell that PC and get a console, lots of great exclusive games that are interesting and unique unlike the exclusive games on PC. Give it a try.
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#6SirisS-G-PPosted 9/13/2013 9:55:06 AM
XNo_FearX posted...
SirisS-G-P posted...

Black Ops 2 is horrible on pc just like how CS: GO is horrible on console.

I've played Black ops 2 on PS3 and it is FAR worst. There is no AA and it's super blurry. (I've played on a 55" TV) I'm really not sure why you think it's worst, I had a very time hard to killing people on ps3 since my aim was all over the place and Auto-Aim was not being nice to me. I never played CS.
#7TheMisfitPosted 9/13/2013 9:55:43 AM
Just you being board with the platform perhaps. Something just playing on something different can help. I have a massive backlog of games dating back to DOS still to play.
---
GameFAQs fanboy for 12 years.
#8Majoras_pantsPosted 9/13/2013 9:57:28 AM
Getting burned out on gaming happens if you play too much.
#9KillerTrufflePosted 9/13/2013 10:10:35 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
Sell that PC and get a console, lots of great exclusive games that are interesting and unique unlike the exclusive games on PC. Give it a try.

You're right. Games like Company of Heroes, Don't Starve, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, DOTA 2, Planetary Annihilation, Sacrifice, MindRover, SpaceChem, FTL, Scrolls, Terraria, Kerbal Space Program, Recettear, Space Pirates and Zombies, Titan Quest, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Deponia, Evil Genius, Aquaria, Defense Grid, Machinarium, The Longest Journey, Uplink: Hacker Elite, and tons more aren't interesting or unique.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#10Majoras_pantsPosted 9/13/2013 10:12:04 AM
KillerTruffle posted...
Mangorush-V posted...

You're right. Games like Company of Heroes, Don't Starve, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, DOTA 2, Planetary Annihilation, Sacrifice, MindRover, SpaceChem, FTL, Scrolls, Terraria, Kerbal Space Program, Recettear, Space Pirates and Zombies, Titan Quest, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Deponia, Evil Genius, Aquaria, Defense Grid, Machinarium, The Longest Journey, Uplink: Hacker Elite, and tons more aren't interesting or unique.

Dude you're really going to try and debate with a console gamer? Let the casuals have their fisher price game machines and pretend they're gaming like big boys.