This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone kinda bored of pc gaming lately?

#21BogePosted 9/13/2013 6:41:01 PM
I'm bored of all gaming. I have been for probably near 10 years now for the most part. I'll have spells though where I find a game that really grabs my attention for hundreds of hours or more. But general gaming, totally boring for me now.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#22CrapFactoryPosted 9/13/2013 6:58:24 PM
I've been getting really bored of all gaming this past year or two. I just have other things in my life I'd rather do. And ironically I work successfully in the gaming industry now...
#23DerPancakePosted 9/13/2013 7:02:18 PM(edited)
XNo_FearX posted...
SirisS-G-P posted...
I'm not. How can you be with this week end being Noob Week End for Both Black ops 2 and Tomb Raider. Although I think my skills ran everybody away in Tomb Raider.

Black Ops 2 is horrible on pc just like how CS: GO is horrible on console.

What do you mean? Black Ops 2 on PC is faster and has no aim assist, and almost no lag problems.
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
#24Combo MasterPosted 9/13/2013 7:18:29 PM
You must not leave your house much if you cannot think of any games that could interest you that you haven't played. Troll response but it's gotta be true
---
Combo Master
#25Tyranius2Posted 9/13/2013 7:45:54 PM
Mangorush-V posted...
Sell that PC and get a console, lots of great exclusive games that are interesting and unique unlike the exclusive games on PC. Give it a try.

http://i.imgur.com/VFzRzeg.jpg
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[
#26ninto55Posted 9/13/2013 7:51:04 PM
TC, what is so boring about PC gaming 'lately' that isn't just as boring on consoles? If you're talking modern games, I don't see why this just plagues PC. You mentioned you have a PS3, you playing anything on that? Or are you bored with every gaming... non-handheld thingie (Consoles and PC)?
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
Do it and do it right!
#27Jason_25Posted 9/13/2013 7:55:03 PM
Boge posted...
I'm bored of all gaming. I have been for probably near 10 years now for the most part. I'll have spells though where I find a game that really grabs my attention for hundreds of hours or more. But general gaming, totally boring for me now.

Are we related? Same here.
#28XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 7:55:06 PM
ninto55 posted...
TC, what is so boring about PC gaming 'lately' that isn't just as boring on consoles? If you're talking modern games, I don't see why this just plagues PC. You mentioned you have a PS3, you playing anything on that? Or are you bored with every gaming... non-handheld thingie (Consoles and PC)?

its more like waiting for pc sales.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like most other online games. BF is cool too
#29DARQ MXPosted 9/13/2013 9:18:48 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Not bored, so much as conflicted. I have a ton of games I want to play, but I have a hard time convincing myself to actually start a lot of them, because I have this sense that they'll take more time commitment than I have available.

yup! same here...

Mass effect trilogy is one of them for me.
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS