This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone kinda bored of pc gaming lately?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone kinda bored of pc gaming lately?

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 years ago#21
I'm bored of all gaming. I have been for probably near 10 years now for the most part. I'll have spells though where I find a game that really grabs my attention for hundreds of hours or more. But general gaming, totally boring for me now.
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.

User Info: CrapFactory

CrapFactory
3 years ago#22
I've been getting really bored of all gaming this past year or two. I just have other things in my life I'd rather do. And ironically I work successfully in the gaming industry now...

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#23
XNo_FearX posted...
SirisS-G-P posted...
I'm not. How can you be with this week end being Noob Week End for Both Black ops 2 and Tomb Raider. Although I think my skills ran everybody away in Tomb Raider.

Black Ops 2 is horrible on pc just like how CS: GO is horrible on console.

What do you mean? Black Ops 2 on PC is faster and has no aim assist, and almost no lag problems.
Steam/Origin: DerPancake

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
3 years ago#24
You must not leave your house much if you cannot think of any games that could interest you that you haven't played. Troll response but it's gotta be true
Combo Master

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
3 years ago#25
Mangorush-V posted...
Sell that PC and get a console, lots of great exclusive games that are interesting and unique unlike the exclusive games on PC. Give it a try.

http://i.imgur.com/VFzRzeg.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[

User Info: ninto55

ninto55
3 years ago#26
TC, what is so boring about PC gaming 'lately' that isn't just as boring on consoles? If you're talking modern games, I don't see why this just plagues PC. You mentioned you have a PS3, you playing anything on that? Or are you bored with every gaming... non-handheld thingie (Consoles and PC)?
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
Do it and do it right!

User Info: Jason_25

Jason_25
3 years ago#27
Boge posted...
I'm bored of all gaming. I have been for probably near 10 years now for the most part. I'll have spells though where I find a game that really grabs my attention for hundreds of hours or more. But general gaming, totally boring for me now.

Are we related? Same here.

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
3 years ago#28
ninto55 posted...
TC, what is so boring about PC gaming 'lately' that isn't just as boring on consoles? If you're talking modern games, I don't see why this just plagues PC. You mentioned you have a PS3, you playing anything on that? Or are you bored with every gaming... non-handheld thingie (Consoles and PC)?

its more like waiting for pc sales.
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like most other online games. BF is cool too

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
3 years ago#29
KillerTruffle posted...
Not bored, so much as conflicted. I have a ton of games I want to play, but I have a hard time convincing myself to actually start a lot of them, because I have this sense that they'll take more time commitment than I have available.

yup! same here...

Mass effect trilogy is one of them for me.
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone kinda bored of pc gaming lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived