This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So i have Killzone Mercenary and the guys at the vita board are saying cs sucks

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So i have Killzone Mercenary and the guys at the vita board are saying cs sucks
3 years ago#11
DerPancake posted...
Lets be honest. Counter-strike just requires you to be good at aiming with the mouse, other than that its just a simple slow FPS.

At least you said it in a nice way. The vita board attacked me for even saying CS takes skill
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like most other online games. BF is cool too
3 years ago#12
And LOL at even considering a Killzone game to have a higher skillcap than CS.
3 years ago#13
DerPancake posted...
donbrifway posted...
DerPancake posted...
Lets be honest. Counter-strike just requires you to be good at aiming with the mouse, other than that its just a simple slow FPS.

trust me it's a lot more than that

I played it, its not that hard if you are already good at other FPS.

Not true. I played the CoD series as well as mostly every other fps game for awhile now so im pretty decent, usually always positive but when I first started cs I sucked a lot.
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like most other online games. BF is cool too
3 years ago#14
Majoras_pants posted...
And LOL at even considering a Killzone game to have a higher skillcap than CS.

Well thats what some of them told me.
3 years ago#15
DerPancake posted...

It's not as good as Quake say, but it's probably the next best for competitive.

Teamwork and co-ordination needs to be spot on too.
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
3 years ago#16
also this was one response I got.

"lmao Killzone is pretty skill heavy.

Nothing, in that game is broken. Maybe the jammer because it shuts down everything but still. It's visible and can be shot down."
3 years ago#17
XNo_FearX posted...

Not true. I played the CoD series as well as mostly every other fps game for awhile now so im pretty decent, usually always positive but when I first started cs I sucked a lot.

The skill of the players in Counter-Strike is really high thats why, those guys are dedicated to that game.
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
3 years ago#18
I also have KZM, but those guys at the vita boards are kinda crazy.
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So i have Killzone Mercenary and the guys at the vita board are saying cs sucks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived