This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a PC/gaming headset with ear pieces like this:

#1capgamerPosted 9/13/2013 6:26:19 PM

I have a large head and sensitive ears and the only set of headphones I've found that haven't given me a headset after a couple hours of use are ones like the above that kind of hook around the ear.

Is there a set like this that would work with PC as a gaming/skype headset?

I've seen ones intended for phones but from what I understand they don't work with PCs.
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown