This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got my second 670 for SLI and man...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just got my second 670 for SLI and man...
2 years ago#11
I know that it would look great, I just need to find a suitable set-up in my living room for it. Any recommendations for 120hz monitors? Best size to dollar value?
---
Steam- SonofClap | 3DS-0275-7168-6445 | PSN - AstrayGold
3570K OC'd @ 4.3Ghz | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws | GTX 670 SLi
2 years ago#12
Troll or doing it wrong.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU
2 years ago#13
it will be worth while in the long run. Once games really start to push your system beyond what a single card can handle. Some games you can already tell with better performance gains in Crysis 3 and Metro: last light.
---
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, Galaxy GTX670 4GB SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD
Xbox live: tanis8585
2 years ago#14
Well...if you were already getting frame rates near 60, which is likely based my own experience with a 670 at 1080p, then it's not surprising you wouldn't notice much difference.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
2 years ago#15
I'd imagine you need to get a 1440p or 120Hz monitor.

There are some that claim to do both, but not by any very reliable manufacturers yet.
---
Intel i5 4670k | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
2 years ago#16
1440p brah
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
2 years ago#17
ThePCElitist posted...
Troll or doing it wrong.

"I like SLI so everyone should!"
---
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W
2 years ago#18
For a single 1080p 60hz display, there's no reason to get multiple high-end GPUs unless you have a serious obsession with supersampling.

You may be able to overclock your HDTV to run at 120hz.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
2 years ago#19
Snuckie7 posted...
ThePCElitist posted...
Troll or doing it wrong.

I thought you were smart enough to realise tc is doing it wrong. Meaning your post is stupid.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
2 years ago#20
Snuckie7 posted...
ThePCElitist posted...
Troll or doing it wrong.

Come on, man, I like you. But TC said he is getting more frames, but he can't tell the difference because his display can't truly show 120 FPS.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
(edited by MasterDonGero)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just got my second 670 for SLI and man...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived