This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyway to make Diablo 2 hotkeys any easier?

#11MaKhaosPosted 9/14/2013 11:55:25 PM
I used 5-0 and T-P when I played Diablo 2.
---
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
#12luigi13579Posted 9/15/2013 5:24:37 AM
I just use XCVBDFG, etc. C and B open the character and inventory screens IIRC, but A and I also do that, so it's not big loss.

There's nothing to binding really. Just go into the controls menu, click on whatever you want to rebind, and then press the button you want to rebind it to.

I also personally like binding skills to mouse wheel up and mouse wheel down. I think you may need to run the game in Win98/XP compatibility mode for the mouse wheel to work though (right-click -> Properties -> Compatibility tab -> Run in compatibility mode for: WinXP SP 3). That will mean you can't cycle through skills with the mouse wheel, but I find that extremely awkward anyway.

I'd also recommend the Glide Wrapper that the poster above mentioned. It doesn't change the art style or anything; it just sharpens things up a bit. That should also help with the map. There are some automap settings in the ESC menu that you might want to play about with. I personally have the map displayed at its biggest size, right in the middle of the screen. It's mostly transparent, so it doesn't annoy me too much.