This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which video card?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which video card?

User Info: mikewu1

mikewu1
3 years ago#1
Both of these cards are low profile because of the case contraints.

http://www.amazon.com/Zotac-GeForce-Express-Graphics-ZT-61008-10M/dp/B00BM1PA9C/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1379154162&sr=8-6&keywords=low+profile+graphics+card

http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-100357LP-128-bit-Express-Profile/dp/B0095MRLJ2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1379154162&sr=8-4&keywords=low+profile+graphics+card

GTX 650 low profile vs HD 7750 low profile

After a quick search both cards seem pretty even although these two models where not the ones used in the benchmarks

Or should I wait for the new gen gt/gtx 700 cards to come out?

User Info: Jocko

Jocko
3 years ago#2
Those are really expensive for what you're getting but I understand the case constraint problem. Any way you can take a Dremmel tool to your case to make another slot? If so we can get a much better deal for you. Also you might be able to remove the PCIe bracket if its a double slot to make it fit.
To answer your question either card should be fine. Flip a coin. Maybe someone here might know if one overclocks better than the other.
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#3
Just to point it out, the amd cards don't stream to shield or have phycsx
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which video card?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived