This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Issues after reinstalling my pc

#11ERLiNo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 10:29:29 AM
Loserman15 posted...
Did you install graphics card drivers?

No, but I shouldnt have to, it should boot like I did before with this card and then ask for driver or atleast do something not deny its existence and that wouldnt explain the no internet problem, I will try though when i get home, stuck in traffic atm. God i hate busses..
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#12Loserman15Posted 9/14/2013 10:33:05 AM
No, you have to reinstall the nvidia drivers. If you had a motherboard CD that came with your mobo, that should give you the drivers you need for internet. Then use that to get your graphics card drivers.
#13ERLiNo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 10:46:56 AM
Loserman15 posted...
No, you have to reinstall the nvidia drivers. If you had a motherboard CD that came with your mobo, that should give you the drivers you need for internet. Then use that to get your graphics card drivers.

I dont have that cd anymore sadly, got this mobo exactly a year ago I have the nvidia cd though, but downloading all the drivers from the gigabyte site and putting it on a external hdd.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#14HydroCannabinolPosted 9/14/2013 11:11:21 AM
ERLiNo posted...
Loserman15 posted...

I dont have that cd anymore sadly, got this mobo exactly a year ago I have the nvidia cd though, but downloading all the drivers from the gigabyte site and putting it on a external hdd.

You download Nvidia control panel latest WHQL drivers from Nvidias site like I said earlier in the topic.

You download the rest of your drivers from downloadcenter.intel.com

Only two site needed.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#15Loserman15Posted 9/14/2013 12:03:23 PM
Even if you have the nvidia driver cd, I would get the newest ones off the internet. They're outdated. But I hope I helped!