This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know of a desktop calendar program I could use to put in important dates?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone know of a desktop calendar program I could use to put in important dates?

User Info: Scody

Scody
3 years ago#1
Im looking for something that can just sit on my desktop (fill up like 3/4 of the screen) and can be typed in. I want it mainly for school due dates and such.

Know of anything like that? Being able to connect to google calendar would be a bonus/
Does anyone here ever ask their parents for advice on anything? - InfiniteFox
CE has replaced my parents - Omnieval

User Info: greenyoshi46

greenyoshi46
3 years ago#2
Does the microsoft mail app syncronise your calendar that you have with it?
(English is not my first language, Swedish is. So respect typos)

User Info: Auron_59261

Auron_59261
3 years ago#3
I'm gonna' have to keep my eye on this topic. I've just been using Windows' built-in Sticky Notes.
i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz [] HIS IceQ X^2 7970 |1200|1600|3GB| [] 16GB Ripjaws Z 1866 [] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [] 250GB Samsung 840 [] 2TB Barracuda [] CX 600 PSU [] H80i

User Info: greenyoshi46

greenyoshi46
3 years ago#4
Auron_59261 posted...
I'm gonna' have to keep my eye on this topic. I've just been using Windows' built-in Sticky Notes.

I used to save my passwords on them :P
(English is not my first language, Swedish is. So respect typos)

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
3 years ago#5
The Calender app that comes with Windows 8 can do all of this. I input my shifts at work into my phone which syncs to Google which in turn syncs with my Microsoft account.
Edit: Ohh, you want something to sit on the desktop, probably one of those rainlendar thingies might do for you then.
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)

User Info: MortalDanger

MortalDanger
3 years ago#6
Outlook.
God Bless America.

User Info: gastaman

gastaman
3 years ago#7
wizardmon posted...
The Calender app that comes with Windows 8 can do all of this.

Not anymore. Google dropped EAS support. While calendar/contact info will still sync for people who set it up prior to support being dropped, people are no longer able to setup syncing with Google contacts/calendar. One of the reasons I switched my contacts/calenders over to my Live.com email address.
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone know of a desktop calendar program I could use to put in important dates?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived