This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a way to find all directories of a website?

#1LorthremarPosted 9/14/2013 7:48:12 PM(edited)
I'm not entirely sure on how to explain this, but is there a way to find all pages on a site? Like, say I wanted to do this for GameFAQs. Would there be a way to get links to, say, the 360 board, PC board, NGG? This isn't a great example, as GameFAQs has tons of pages, but there's a website that I'm trying to find all of the pages on, even the hidden ones.
#2BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 9/14/2013 7:36:38 PM
Just click all the links.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#3KillerTrufflePosted 9/14/2013 7:38:16 PM
If the site has a site map (usually found as one of the smaller text links at the bottom of the main page), that's usually about as close as you can get. The only other way is if a pure idiot is running the site, and doesn't have it secured against FPT or directory access, which virtually never happens any more.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#4Lorthremar(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 8:03:11 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
If the site has a site map (usually found as one of the smaller text links at the bottom of the main page), that's usually about as close as you can get. The only other way is if a pure idiot is running the site, and doesn't have it secured against FPT or directory access, which virtually never happens any more.

Oh, okay, thanks.