This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bought the Hitman collection. Very disappointed.

#21wdfosterPosted 9/14/2013 10:53:51 PM
Kids these days get all offended when you call them kids.

Kids...
---
Steam ID - Martmartigan
#22TimePharaohPosted 9/14/2013 10:54:39 PM(edited)
Let me guess....you think ME3 is the best in the series as well as Skyrim right?

Literally everything about Absolution is terrible. Even if you don't like the Hitman series, the fact that you like Absolution says you have terrible, terrible taste.

But yes, nothing says bad ass like OMG BULLETTIME AND EXPLOSIONS!11#!HJ!!
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#23wdfosterPosted 9/14/2013 10:57:02 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Let me guess....you think ME3 is the best in the series as well as Skyrim right?

Literally everything about Absolution is terrible. Even if you don't like the Hitman series, the fact that you like Absolution says you have terrible, terrible taste.

I like bullet time. Its the other design choices i can't abide.
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan
#24TimePharaohPosted 9/14/2013 10:59:08 PM(edited)
wdfoster posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

You like bullet time....in a game (that's supposed to be...you know...Hitman and all)....about stealth?

Excuse me while I wash the smell of toiled earth off me
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#25AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 11:02:25 PM
wdfoster posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

I don't like Mass Effect 3 and I thought Skyrim was extremely disappointing.

Nice try.
---
PS3/Vita ID and 3DS FC in About Me
Digimon World 1 Remake on 3DS only 15k needed to localize https://www.facebook.com/OperationDecode
#26AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 11:03:52 PM
Terrible taste..lol. That's fine, you're free to say that.

I'm not going to argue it because i'm having fun. That's the most important thing to me.
---
PS3/Vita ID and 3DS FC in About Me
Digimon World 1 Remake on 3DS only 15k needed to localize https://www.facebook.com/OperationDecode
#27sknmakPosted 9/15/2013 12:38:42 AM
Yeah don't listen to people who clearly dislike Absolution. Guess what... I can't stand and dislike Call of Duty and it sells like CRAZY every damn year. Does that mean my opinion matter to the masses......nope not really. They will enjoy their game regardless of what I say. So enjoy your game. Pretty much every complaint is about how this game [Absolution] isn't like "that\those" older games. Things change so get over it. Tomb Raider changed. I loved the old Tomb Raider games and formula. There were so many HUGE levels. The gameplay stayed roughly the same, but you could see changes as newer games came out. Well they upgraded Tomb Raider and you usually don't hear one complaint from gamers. Although I'm a old school Tomb Raider fan i accept the new as well. I could go on how Battlefield 3 is nothing like previous BF games, but that's too easy. Still people must enjoy the latest BF3 game since it sold like crazy.......not to mention the crazy amounts EA is making from Rent a Server.

The point system wasn't that bad to me. I actually enjoyed getting those multipliers and going for highest scores against my friends. AzurexNightmare be sure to check out the multiplayer mode. It's pretty bad ass as well. It's different. It gives old school Hitman fans something to play, but they choose to complain instead. Check out Youtube for the multiplayer trailers.
---
NEW Video Game Remakes Uploaded
http://www.youtube.com/user/sknocturnal
#28Binba442Posted 9/15/2013 2:18:31 AM
1 didn't age well, but I maneged it well, suprisingly.

2 was good in style, but the AI are all hyper-sensetive

Contracts is a waste of Hard drive space. Don't touch it.

BM was the best

Abs was great.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#29RavenoussdPosted 9/15/2013 8:58:43 AM
i personally lovved the first hitman.....but in reality it is ALL nostalgia it did not age well at all
hitman 2 was pretty good i liked it

then i pretty much stopped playing hitman
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
#30thefabregas22Posted 9/15/2013 9:18:50 AM
AzurexNightmare posted...
Holy CRAP

THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

Absolution is bad ass.

Okay, the collection was worth it. But 1 and 2 can go to hell.

You liked absolution?

I've nearly completed it but can't bring myself to finish it.
I would've stopped playing about halfway through but one collection of levels gave me hope for the game so I continued to play but that was obviously a big mistake.
It's frustrating and annoying to play for the most part.

I'll just stick to blood money haha
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy