This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Errr, I've just been banned for 52 weeks from Steam Community?

#51TwinqePosted 9/16/2013 3:08:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#52MarceloSampaioPosted 9/16/2013 4:37:34 AM
DerPancake posted...
Wow that seems worse than the gamefaqs mods.

Thats IMPOSSIBLE!
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#53itzzsinnedPosted 9/16/2013 5:17:19 AM
Looks like you play CS:GO and use the Steam Market. You can get banned for abusing the market.
#54Born LuckyPosted 9/16/2013 6:12:30 AM
HydroCannabinol posted...
I stand behind my original statement. The rest of the world doesn't care.

You stand behind a lie.?

Why would you do that?

I've never understood fanatics, who can't face up to the truth. Purposely poisoning yourself, by breathing massive amounts of smoke into your lungs, which causes cancer, and kills brain cells, is the hobby of an idiot.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#55Ch3wyPosted 9/16/2013 6:31:46 AM
Born Lucky posted...

You stand behind a lie.?

Why would you do that?

I've never understood fanatics, who can't face up to the truth. Purposely poisoning yourself, by breathing massive amounts of smoke into your lungs, which causes cancer, and kills brain cells, is the hobby of an idiot.

The only way it kills brain cells is by depraving your brain of oxygen when you hold your breath. Nothing to do with the drug.

There haven't been any reported cases of lung cancer from it alone. Most likely due to the fact it has cancer fighting agents in it.

It's about the healthiest thing you can light on fire and inhale the fumes of.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#56ImMrMojoRisinPosted 9/16/2013 7:15:50 AM
Senkoy posted...
I must admit, I got a chuckle out of Jack Meoff.

What are you, like 10 years old?
#57MarceloSampaioPosted 9/16/2013 7:25:14 AM
Born Lucky posted...

You stand behind a lie.?

Why would you do that?

The only thing I agree with you on this post is that it is the hobby of an idiot.

But like others said, there's no proof that it causes cancer or kills brain cells (alcohol does though). I don't smoke, but thats just because I don't like the feeling we get after smoking it. I tried smoking it a few times when I was a teen, and I hated who I became when I was under its effect. I felt like an idiot little kid, like half our brain is turned off for a while. Then came depression, something that I never felt before (and never felt again).

Then again, not everyone get the same sensations. I just decided that herb is not for me. But I'm actually quite square nowdays: I don't drink, I don't smoke anything, I don't sniff anything...
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#58ImMrMojoRisinPosted 9/16/2013 7:28:42 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
Born Lucky posted...

You stand behind a lie.?

Why would you do that?

The only thing I agree with you on this post is that it is the hobby of an idiot.

But like others said, there's no proof that it causes cancer or kills brain cells (alcohol does though). I don't smoke, but thats just because I don't like the feeling we get after smoking it. I tried smoking it a few times when I was a teen, and I hated who I became when I was under its effect. I felt like an idiot little kid, like half our brain is turned off for a while. Then came depression, something that I never felt before (and never felt again).

Then again, not everyone get the same sensations. I just decided that herb is not for me. But I'm actually quite square nowdays: I don't drink, I don't smoke anything, I don't sniff anything...

What about medical use? And the occasional toke is not going to hurt anyone.
#59arleasPosted 9/16/2013 7:29:31 AM
I doubt that steam is banning you for saying weed.... or they wouldn't have allowed this:
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/205610-%3Aweed%3A

That's an emote selling for almost $15. Gee, I wonder why it's so popular?
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://i.imgur.com/G7PNnZ8.gif
#60Born LuckyPosted 9/16/2013 7:35:56 AM(edited)
Back when I was involved with people in the H.A, and we used to play poker run parties for them, with 1000 bikers, we all used to pretend that taking poison into our systems was perfectly fine.

After seeing dozens of people die, and literally hundreds of people get horribly sick from using various drugs, I'm pretty sure I know more about it than anyone here.

Breathing smoke into your lungs on purpose is something only an ignorant person would do. As far as "proof" goes - Why would you need proof for what is so obvious - unless you don't have any common sense.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot