This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Errr, I've just been banned for 52 weeks from Steam Community?

#61Ch3wyPosted 9/16/2013 6:39:46 AM
Born Lucky posted...
Back when I was involved with people in the H.A, and we used to play poker run parties for them, with 1000 bikers, we all used to pretend that taking poison into our systems was perfectly fine.

After seeing dozens of people die, and literally hundreds of people get horribly sick from using various drugs, I'm pretty sure I know more about it than anyone here.

Breathing smoke into your lungs on purpose is something only an ignorant person would do. As far as "proof" goes - Why would you need proof for what is so obvious - unless you don't have any common sense.

Weed =/= various drugs. It doesn't kill people.

Grouping all drugs together makes no sense at all.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#62RavenoussdPosted 9/16/2013 6:40:45 AM
Born Lucky posted...
Back when I was involved with people in the H.A, and we used to play poker run parties for them, with 1000 bikers, we all used to pretend that taking poison into our systems was perfectly fine.

After seeing dozens of people die, and literally hundreds of people get horribly sick from using various drugs, I'm pretty sure I know more about it than anyone here.

Breathing smoke into your lungs on purpose is something only an ignorant person would do. As far as "proof" goes - Why would you need proof for what is so obvious - unless you don't have any common sense.

how many people have died from MJ?
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
#63somebody336Posted 9/16/2013 6:41:41 AM
Ravenoussd posted...
Born Lucky posted...

Less than from OJ
#64RavenoussdPosted 9/16/2013 6:46:10 AM
somebody336 posted...
Ravenoussd posted...
Born Lucky posted...

Less than from OJ

huh so it would be safe to say that MJ isn't a poison?????? as poisons KILL people?
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
#65ImMrMojoRisinPosted 9/16/2013 6:46:14 AM
Born Lucky posted...

But there are more ways to do pot besides smoking it.
#66RavenoussdPosted 9/16/2013 6:47:19 AM
ImMrMojoRisin posted...
Born Lucky posted...

But there are more ways to do pot besides smoking it.

yup
---
#67ImMrMojoRisinPosted 9/16/2013 6:47:29 AM
Ravenoussd posted...
somebody336 posted...
Ravenoussd posted...
Born Lucky posted...

Less than from OJ

huh so it would be safe to say that MJ isn't a poison?????? as poisons KILL people?

That would be safe to say.
#68Reaper_MinionPosted 9/16/2013 10:54:39 AM
tag
---
/|\ http://i.imgur.com/hK9c1lo.jpg?1
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#69DerPancakePosted 9/16/2013 10:56:30 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
DerPancake posted...
Wow that seems worse than the gamefaqs mods.

Thats IMPOSSIBLE!

True, I should have said almost as bad as the gamefaqs mods.
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
#70DreamGoddess1Posted 9/16/2013 11:43:55 AM
It takes an incredible lack of knowledge on the subject to claim that pot causes cancer or kills people. Science has already cleared this up. Pot is actually good at fighting cancer. It is about as harmless as bread. Both nicotine and alcohol are at least a thousand times worse each.

As for me, I have extreme anxiety sometimes and it can relax me, which I need because of my heart condition. I'm looking forward to the shops opening up in a couple months or so.
---
Spread the joy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4