This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Corsair M95 mouse.

#1Nocturne190Posted 9/15/2013 1:57:09 PM
So, my Mamba just failed me. Laser just stopped working.
I've been looking at the white Corsair. Anyone have any input on this mouse?
It seems to have everything I want, and doesn't have a ridiculous price tag.
Recommendations are welcome, as well.
---
PSN/XBL gothicasuwung.
3770// GTX 670 + GTX 460 PHYSX// 12GB RAM// BlackWidow Ultimate Mech Keyboard// Razer Mamba mouse
#2_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 9/15/2013 4:41:00 PM
Avago 9800 laser sensor. Not bad. Good lift off distance, max tracking speed, no prediction, not too picky about surfaces. However, can not compete with the better optical sensors. Still has a slight positive hardware acceleration just like the last generation of laser sensors.

Easy to click omron switches are good. Improved side-buttons from the M90 that are not so heavy to use. Still, placement of the buttons might not be everyone's cup of tea. Mouse will be too heavy for some (me included), and there is too much emphasis on gamer fluff, like in too many flagship model mice.

That said, if the shape works for you, and you need the extra buttons you could go for it. If you are looking for a gaming mouse, not just for the features, but for simple performance of the sensor, look elsewhere.

I use the Zowie FK. I recommend it for claw grip users that like low profile ambidextrous mice and that value a good sensor. Another good bang for buck recommendation is the G400(s).
---
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H