This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were held at gunpoint

#51DarkFire_52ndPosted 9/16/2013 2:20:49 AM
Assuming you'd let me leave after playing for a while, I'd play CoD. I don't really hate any of the games themselves, but I'm least likely to get addicted to CoD due mainly to the genre.
#52j2zon2591Posted 9/16/2013 3:12:43 AM
LOL because I know a bunch of people plays them and one of my friends.

"Other people" are nice acquaintances but I feel rude if I suddenly call them friends.
#53sonicteam2k1Posted 9/16/2013 3:31:53 AM
well I have been held at gunpoint. All I did was almost piss my pants.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#54KalammerPosted 9/16/2013 3:41:11 AM
LoL - Nope, MOBAs are an uninteresting bastardization of RTS.

CoD - Nope, the FPS genre bores me beyond tears, and CoD embodies one of the major reasons why... nothing really changes.

Minecraft - It may be a set of virtual Legos, but a game it is not. Besides when push comes to shove, I'd much rather go play with the real thing, rather than use a poor emulator.

The Bullet - It offers something new and exciting, a chance to see what lies beyond. My money is on nothing, but confirming this would prove far more entertaining that any of the above options.
---
"My job isn't to offer help in the way that you mean." - Boogiepop
#55codyorrPosted 9/16/2013 5:06:44 AM
Well, I actually have Minecraft and can play it occasionally, but I'd still say "Pull the trigger."
#56Ch3wyPosted 9/16/2013 5:08:46 AM
I don't understand why someone would want me to play one of those video games so badly.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#57tinfoil21Posted 9/16/2013 5:37:33 AM
Roniellio posted...
I'd try Minecraft again. I'd find a map mod and a mod that doesn't make me loose my stuff if I die.

Not losing your inventory is already part of the game. Create a new world with commands/cheats on and type:

/gamerule KeepInventory true

Type that into the chat in your world. And the maps? Er... Well they did improve the vanilla maps a bit.
---
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and have his shoes.
#58TowerBooks3192Posted 9/16/2013 6:14:06 AM
Minecraft. Its a great time sink. Too bad I don't have much creativity though.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#59ImMrMojoRisinPosted 9/16/2013 6:21:28 AM
None of the above. I'd do that Jackie Chan move from Rush Hour where he reverses the gun onto the guy that dared to point it at him. Then I'll make THEM play E.T. on the Atari 2600 until their eyes bleed and they are begging for death, and then instead of killing them I'll make them play Superman 64.