This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When are we PC gamers going to get exclusive AAA games other than

#21reincarnator07Posted 9/16/2013 4:19:33 AM
Looking at future releases, the vast majority of exclusives are by first/second party console devs. From a publisher's POV, why would you not release a title on as many platforms as possible? With the new consoles using x86, it likely won't even cost all that much to port games over.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#22GrabacrLeaderPosted 9/16/2013 5:09:17 AM
PC gaming is awesome because it doesn't have much so-called AAA.
Developers think more about their hardcore fanbase instead of selling as much copies as possible.
Give something like Total War to AAA publishers like Square Enix or Capcom and the series would be dead by now, because a)it doesn't sell that well, b) the genre is niche.
#23MuhammadJAPosted 9/16/2013 5:20:43 AM
When "gamers" stop stealing games.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.
#24SinisterSlayPosted 9/16/2013 7:55:09 AM
Asellus posted...
X-Rebirth looks positively drool-inducing.

Exactly, not sure what constitutes a AAA game anymore, but X-Rebirth sure looks good graphically anyways.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#25auginistePosted 9/16/2013 7:57:54 AM
why would you want an exclusive? why not just share an AAA title all across the platforms? more gamers to play = more fun.. or isn't that the case and people are just too damn selfish?
---
alien-baiting. ~ catch and release.
http://backloggery.com/auginiste
#26SinfullyvannilaPosted 9/16/2013 8:01:21 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Total War(Which the last one ran like poo) and other RTS, MMOs don't count. Seems lately all we get is indie crap and left overs from consoles.

I remember when the days of PC gaming use to be meaningful.

Define AAA.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch