This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Even GTX Titan has DX11 and not DX11.1, the devs will only will bring DX11

#11SmakkyofacePosted 9/16/2013 8:19:35 AM
The topic title should never be part of the first sentence. This post was difficult to comprehend.
---
Xbox Live / PSN / Steam: Smakkyoface
i7 3770k @ 4.66ghz, 24GB DDR3 1600, Evga Gtx 670 FTW.
#12godplaysSNESPosted 9/16/2013 8:22:00 AM
The biggest obstacle for a new DirectX being used is that Windows 7 is the biggest OS and only supports DX11
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#13SinisterSlayPosted 9/16/2013 8:27:36 AM
godplaysSNES posted...
The biggest obstacle for a new DirectX being used is that Windows 7 is the biggest OS and only supports DX11

10 minutes after 11.2 is released, someone will hack the installer to work under windows 7.
We all know it's just an installer restriction, there is nothing in it that would actually require the newer kernel.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#14godplaysSNESPosted 9/16/2013 9:08:03 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
godplaysSNES posted...

10 minutes after 11.2 is released, someone will hack the installer to work under windows 7.
We all know it's just an installer restriction, there is nothing in it that would actually require the newer kernel.

The best would be if OpenGL made a comeback, then they could support those features on XP if they wanted to
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#15PraetorXynPosted 9/16/2013 11:05:34 AM
igniz12000 posted...
If you could 8GB GDDR5 your Titan, would you?

On an off-topic note, this guy is named after the most broken boss ever.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#16brainlackPosted 9/16/2013 11:36:52 AM
GodXII posted...
on all platforms ( PC, PS4, XB1 ). Like they did with DX9 and DX9 then ported to DX11. But nothing changed. Not even graphics upgrade.

They will use DX11 plus other tools for making next gen graphics that wasn't on current gen and PC's. This year PS4 and XB1 will come out, the devs can show their DX11 next gen graphics. But they will also port to DX11.2, openGL but the graphics remain unchanged. Battlefield 4 will use DX11.2 ( ported ).

But when PS5 comes out they will use DX12 ( whatever the name is ) for PC and other consoles.

They will never use DX12 for PC before PS5. They will only use it until PS5 is out. Because next next gen graphics cost money. PC sales don't do enough help. The consoles do.

yes I agree that blue berry cheese cake are the best
---
playing re6 with 8x sparse grid ss with 32xs(2x2 ss + 8 ms)+ mixed sample x128 + 32 forced anisotropic then I hear ps4 is powerful than my pc
#17HypereiaPosted 9/16/2013 11:48:15 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
godplaysSNES posted...

That's basically what I'm thinking, too.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hypereia
Origin/BF3: Hypereia