This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uh just how safe and secure are Battle.net, Steam and LoL accounts???

#11electroflamePosted 9/16/2013 11:54:02 AM
Not as safe as Origin.

Not enough market share for the hackers and phishers to waste their time on.

Also, I'd imagine an Origin account would be a tough thing to sell to someone.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#12youngfossilPosted 9/16/2013 11:54:34 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
DerPancake posted...
Not as safe as Origin.

does anyone even use that?

yes
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#13NicodimusPosted 9/16/2013 12:03:45 PM
Every couple of months I get an e-mail from Blizzard telling me that I'm going to get in trouble for selling my WoW account, how naughty I am, etc...which is funny, because I've never even tried a demo of it. If they get 'who has accounts and who doesn't' wrong, it makes me wonder about other things.
---
Intel i5 4670k | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
#14Lemur_HPosted 9/16/2013 12:05:51 PM
Nicodimus posted...
Every couple of months I get an e-mail from Blizzard telling me that I'm going to get in trouble for selling my WoW account, how naughty I am, etc...which is funny, because I've never even tried a demo of it. If they get 'who has accounts and who doesn't' wrong, it makes me wonder about other things.

It isn't from Blizzard. The technical information in the e-mail tends to point to China or some other foreign server, spamming e-mail accounts in attempts to get a bite.
#15Nightmare2398Posted 9/16/2013 12:24:32 PM
the only account i've ever had "hacked" was my battle.net account... so yeah.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)