This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed Steam $4.99

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed Steam $4.99
3 years ago#41
Ch3wy posted...
FlashLim posted...
Anyone have extra sonic all stars racing ~?
I am it!! will trade for 2USD steam wallet~

(I knew that 2USD is really low to trade for the game, but i just trying to get it >< it is ok if no one have it or 2USD is too low for u ><~ I DONT CARE~ I LOVE SONIC~ I LOVE SONIC~)

If you really loved Sonic you would put some more damn money in your Steam wallet and buy the game.

Because i already owned it on Ps3~ >< It is hard for me to buy the same game~ but i really wan to play it on PC~ coz i am now in college~ :'( alone at outside~ no more PS3~ PS3 is staying with my dog at home~
3 years ago#42
FlashLim posted...
Ch3wy posted...
FlashLim posted...

(I knew that 2USD is really low to trade for the game, but i just trying to get it >< it is ok if no one have it or 2USD is too low for u ><~ I DONT CARE~ I LOVE SONIC~ I LOVE SONIC~)

If you really loved Sonic you would put some more damn money in your Steam wallet and buy the game.

Because i already owned it on Ps3~ >< It is hard for me to buy the same game~ but i really wan to play it on PC~ coz i am now in college~ :'( alone at outside~ no more PS3~ PS3 is staying with my dog at home~

Tell your parents to sell both your dog and PS3 and then wire you the money so that you have money to buy it.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
3 years ago#43
Ch3wy posted...
FlashLim posted...
Ch3wy posted...
FlashLim posted...

Tell your parents to sell both your dog and PS3 and then wire you the money so that you have money to buy it.

LOL!!~ they wont do it~ they love the dog so much~ and i LOVE my ps3 too =( that is the only console i have~ my parent would never ever buy me any console~ but that is the only 1 ><~
3 years ago#44
I would buy it if the online was active but it sometimes was not during the free weekend when it was up.
3 years ago#45
Garquille14 posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/212480/

PC exclusive characters, only 60fps

DLC on sale too $0.74

fix'd.

Game does not run over 60fps correctly, making it a choppy mess to play no matter what.

I'm a 120hz whore, but there's so much blur that it hardly matters at 60fps

All the more reason it should run 120fps. Faster shutter-speed setting.
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
3 years ago#46
I gotta ask, does this game come in a physical format. Case, disk, and all?

If not I guess I'll go for the sale.
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
3 years ago#47
Game looks bad. Like not even worth $5 kinda bad.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
3 years ago#48
Look at that scum Lemur H avoiding this topic, he knows his ass should be buying this game.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
3 years ago#49
is there split screen multiplayer?
3 years ago#50
SomeMacGuy posted...
is there split screen multiplayer?

Yep, up to 4 people, and you can still play online. There's even a couple achievements based around it.

Frankly, I was super disappointed by both MK Wii and the arcade MK game (yes, we actually have a machine within walking distance of my place), so much so I didn't even want to touch MK 7.

My only actual complaint is running into other racers online is nothing like offline, they can do some crazy bounces, and there are a few jerks out there who will take advantage of it.
A duck walks into a doctor's office and says, "Quack!"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed Steam $4.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived