This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me figure out the name of this game

#1ShubPosted 9/16/2013 3:15:13 PM
I'm trying to locate a game that may have come out within the last couple of years, maybe within the last year or so.
I'm pretty sure it's an indie game and it had simple pixelly graphics.
Fairly certain it was mostly grayscale.
I think the core of the game was about tending a hotdog or perhaps burger stand or something like that, but the trailer of the game made it look like it was less about the hot dog stand than it was about some kind of personal journey.
You'd think that would help me narrow it down and I think I'm usually pretty good at googling things, but I'm not having any luck.
I also went through all of Steam's indie catalog but if it was in there, I didn't catch it. I can't recall if it was a Greenlight game either.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#2xBrokenxHaloxPosted 9/16/2013 3:18:28 PM
Cart life?
---
Just so I can type in CAPS
#3Shub(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 3:22:22 PM
Yes, that's it! Thanks!
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#4xBrokenxHaloxPosted 9/16/2013 3:32:19 PM
No problem! Btw, I just googled "Food card pc indie game"
---
Just so I can type in CAPS
#5Shub(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 3:36:32 PM
Well, I was going for "hot dog stand indie game" and never really thought about using "food cart" as a synonym, so there you have it.
---
-What is best in life?