This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTAV couldnt come quick enough to pc

#11MasterDonGeroPosted 9/17/2013 5:48:41 AM
Then why did you buy GTA V for a console, just like Rockstar wants PC gamers to do?
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#12Dark_SpiretPosted 9/17/2013 5:59:43 AM
Brass_Eye posted...
25FPS?
the ps3 version is actually worse than that. dips into the low 20's fairly regularly with a lot of action going on and around 24-26 just driving around. I hear the 360 version fares better though.
---
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5 - Shadow Warrior Redux - Parasite Eve 2
#13snesmaster40Posted 9/17/2013 6:17:17 AM
I guess you guys are lucky or something as I tend to get between 60-40fps (maybe lower).
---
Are we not men?
#14MarceloSampaioPosted 9/17/2013 6:21:59 AM
MasterDonGero posted...
Then why did you buy GTA V for a console, just like Rockstar wants PC gamers to do?

Most people gave no patience.

Me, I DO wanna play GTA 5, but I AM gonna wait until its released for PCs. I have TOO many games on my backlog. ;)
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#15animanganimePosted 9/17/2013 6:37:18 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
MasterDonGero posted...

Me, I DO wanna play GTA 5, but I AM gonna wait until its released for PCs. I have TOO many games on my backlog. ;)

Are those the games you really want to play but have not had the time to or just something you bought because they were incredibly cheap?
---
WC i5 2500k @ 4.4 ghz, 2x GTX 670 DirectCU II, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16GB G.Skill 1600 DDR3, Zalman 1000W PSU, Cosmos 1000 Case, HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 IPS
#16MarceloSampaioPosted 9/17/2013 7:27:01 AM(edited)
animanganime posted...
MarceloSampaio posted...
MasterDonGero posted...

Are those the games you really want to play but have not had the time to or just something you bought because they were incredibly cheap?

All of them are games I really want to play. But I can only play two hours a day, so I don't really have the time to tackle them.

Worse of all, most games I like are quite long. I'm, at the moment, playing Dragon Quest 8 on my PS2 and King's Bounty: Crossworlds on my PC. After 72 hours of the former, and 80 hours of the later, I still haven't beat either, and the next game in my list is The Witcher 2 (which I hope its a little shorter! :p).

---
#17KOTRwhoopsPosted 9/17/2013 7:29:46 AM
This game evidently needs a PC version after 2 hours play, it will be amazing and I will buy it.

But the PS3 version is more than playable and I've yet to see any big or serious performance issues.

I'm off to bed now for a nap ready for an all nighter on this amazing game.
---
PLAYING - Grand Theft Auto V
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, FFXV, Watchdogs, X, KHIII, FFX/X-2 HD, Killzone SF, Beyond Two Souls
#18MasterDonGeroPosted 9/17/2013 7:41:26 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
Worse of all, most games I like are quite long. I'm, at the moment, playing Dragon Quest 8 on my PS2 and King's Bounty: Crossworlds on my PC. After 72 hours of the former, and 80 hours of the later, I still haven't beat either, and the next game in my list is The Witcher 2 (which I hope its a little shorter! :p).

You know you can emulate Dragon Quest 8 with PCSX2, right?
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#19MarceloSampaioPosted 9/17/2013 7:48:12 AM
MasterDonGero posted...
MarceloSampaio posted...

You know you can emulate Dragon Quest 8 with PCSX2, right?

Yup, I know. ;)

But I play on my PS2 when my wife needs to use the PC (we only have one PC, so...).
---
#20overkillwfo1978Posted 9/17/2013 8:30:42 AM
The framerate is stable on my 360 version and the 720p res is passable... the thing that kills it for me is the aliasing. Just terrible. More jaggies than a 12 hour Monster Hunter marathon. The draw distance is surprisingly good with almost no pop up, but looking into the distance is like looking into a kaleidoscope. This game needs AA so freakin bad it isn't funny.
---
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" -George Carlin