This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTAV couldnt come quick enough to pc

#31redrum187Posted 9/17/2013 1:31:32 PM
shinstrike posted...
just buy a PS3 or 360 and play it. you spent all that money on your PC right? PS360 is very inexpensive in comparison, no reason you cant buy

buying a console for one game is foolish especially since gta:v will most likely come to pc unless someone wants to play other console exclusives.
---
i still haven't found what i'm looking for...
#32shinstrikePosted 9/17/2013 1:50:35 PM
redrum187 posted...
shinstrike posted...
just buy a PS3 or 360 and play it. you spent all that money on your PC right? PS360 is very inexpensive in comparison, no reason you cant buy

buying a console for one game is foolish especially since gta:v will most likely come to pc unless someone wants to play other console exclusives.

Which is the case, under normal cicrumstances. this is not a normal circumstance. this is GTA V.
---
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I Killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me !!!! I am Sublime!!!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!" - Luca Blight
#33KidInTheHallPosted 9/17/2013 1:56:15 PM
Snuckie7 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
overkillwfo1978 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
Loving GTA V, only disappointed in the driving.

Really? I thought the driving was a total improvement over all other GTAs. The only disappointment is the lack of views that you can change, but the actual driving itself is so much smoother than 4.

Doesn't feel smoother to me. Cars need a little more weight to them.

If you want the driving to feel like GTA IV, there's a cheat code just for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3A8fZ4wpBM&app=desktop

Why can't you drive straight in GTA IV Snuckie? I always had great control over my cars. You just too much into the pewpew and not enough of the vroomvroom to learn how to drive properly.

Stop playin' Call of Doody so much.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#34PanopictonguyPosted 9/17/2013 3:22:18 PM
MarceloSampaio posted...
animanganime posted...
MarceloSampaio posted...
MasterDonGero posted...
Then why did you buy GTA V for a console, just like Rockstar wants PC gamers to do?

Most people gave no patience.

Me, I DO wanna play GTA 5, but I AM gonna wait until its released for PCs. I have TOO many games on my backlog. ;)

Are those the games you really want to play but have not had the time to or just something you bought because they were incredibly cheap?

All of them are games I really want to play. But I can only play two hours a day, so I don't really have the time to tackle them.

Worse of all, most games I like are quite long. I'm, at the moment, playing Dragon Quest 8 on my PS2 and King's Bounty: Crossworlds on my PC. After 72 hours of the former, and 80 hours of the later, I still haven't beat either, and the next game in my list is The Witcher 2 (which I hope its a little shorter! :p).

Those games aren't actually that long you're just dragging them out...>_>

I played Super Mario World for 300+ Hours and never beat it. Does it mean the game is that long?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#35ThunderPotatoPosted 9/17/2013 4:21:14 PM
shinstrike posted...

Graphics suck and so does the controller. No thanks, rather wait 5 years than play on half decade old hardware.
---
Draven: He's the hero GameFAQs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#36MarceloSampaioPosted 9/17/2013 4:23:26 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
Those games aren't actually that long you're just dragging them out...>_>

I don't feel like I'm dragging them out, but feel free to come to my house to teach me how to play them properly. I can give you a piece of cake and a coffee mug.
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#37bikeblasterPosted 9/17/2013 4:40:30 PM(edited)
I run GTA 4 and EFLC maxed out, view distance and stuff turned all the way up, 40+FPS, 50-60 most of the time.
---
2500k @4.2 GHz | Z68X-UD3P | Hyper 212+ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 | Samsung Spinpoint 1 TB+WD 320 | Win 7 64-bit | Corsair 750HX| CM 690 II Adv
#38shinstrikePosted 9/17/2013 4:42:18 PM
ThunderPotato posted...
shinstrike posted...

Graphics suck and so does the controller. No thanks, rather wait 5 years than play on half decade old hardware.

then wait 5yrs. games should be about gameplay anyways.
---
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I Killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me !!!! I am Sublime!!!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!" - Luca Blight
#39Giblet_EnjoyerPosted 9/17/2013 4:50:58 PM
snesmaster40 posted...
I guess you guys are lucky or something as I tend to get between 60-40fps (maybe lower).

Dude...that's literally twice the framerate range that the console versions get. How is that anything like the experience of GTA V on consoles.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/katanaman444
Pccouchcoop.com http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html
#40king_maddenPosted 9/17/2013 8:45:31 PM
redrum187 posted...
shinstrike posted...

it has no reason to come to pc.

calling it now, GTA V will never be released by rockstar on pc. id be shocked if you got any more.