This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V or these pc games?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 9/17/2013 9:14:43 AM
thinking of getting GTA V or getting the 3 pack of Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution and Bioshock Infinte. Thing is I already have Hitman and I played the rest already but on consoles. I wouldnt mind playing it again on superior pc though.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like most other online games. BF is cool too
#2maybecallsPosted 9/17/2013 9:15:54 AM
Mount and Blade Warband
#3Kieryh_Posted 9/17/2013 9:16:09 AM
GTA V
---
Steam: kieryh
#4LB3Posted 9/17/2013 9:27:39 AM
I dont think any of those games will be a huge imprivement on PC. If you really like them and want to play them again then go for it, otherwise get GTA V.

I am personally going to wait till GTA V comes out for PS4 or PC. Was not a fan of IV so waiting will give me time to find out if this one is better.
---
PSN: Bwleon7 Steam: bwleon79
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. -Albert Einstein
#5BMXJousterPosted 9/17/2013 9:29:10 AM
Well the other games end up being the better overall deal, obviously. That 3 pack is only $13.99 and Bioshock Infinite can be had for $10.87 after coupon code and comes with a free copy of Mafia II on Gamefly:

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-bioshock-infinite/5004857

COUPON CODE: GFDSEP20

So for $24.86 you'd be getting 5 games compared to the $59.99 GTAV would cost. However like you said you already played all of them so it's not like they'll be new to you. It's a tough choice, but GTAV just came out and will be full price for a while most likely, whereas these games are the cheapest they've ever been overall (I'm not counting price mistakes like Sleeping Dogs being 90% off on Steam that one time).

If it were me I'd take the PC games because of how much cheaper they are right now. And the PC ports for all 5 games are definitely way better than their console counterparts. I already own all 5 of those games, though, so I'm getting GTAV today. :)
---
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."
#6SinisterSlayPosted 9/17/2013 9:30:34 AM
maybecalls posted...
Mount and Blade Warband

The only correct answer.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence