This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it just me... Or is newegg, HORRIBLY bad at keeping your past purchases?

#1DARQ MXPosted 9/17/2013 11:14:30 AM
I bought my Corsair Keyboard less than a year and a half ago as well as a crap ton of other stuff since like 2003 and as well as 3 computer builts YET... It only has product up to the past 8 months or so. I can forgive the past 5 or so years but really? Can't remember last year when I bought a keyboard in 2012?

It is annoying especially when you need to get the reciept. I feel like newegg just deletes them on purpose so you don't have a warranty by the time your warranty is up. Also I never changed my billing info or anything since than, Same account too.

I need to send my keyboard out cause sometimes a random key will do this, ssssssssssssssssssssssss.

It gets stupid annoying and I think it is a malfunction in the board and not the switch. I bought this in spring of 2012 when they just came out and I know there is a 2 year warranty on them. I'm gonna just have to dig through my slips which I don't even think I have.
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
#2SmakkyofacePosted 9/17/2013 11:25:45 AM
there's a tab that lets you select the year to view your order history.
---
Xbox Live / PSN / Steam: Smakkyoface
i7 3770k @ 4.66ghz, 24GB DDR3 1600, Evga Gtx 670 FTW.
#3DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 11:30:50 AM
Smakkyoface posted...

-________________________-
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
#4LootmanPosted 9/17/2013 11:56:17 AM
DARQ MX posted...
Smakkyoface posted...

-________________________-

LEL
---
\(._.)/ Kanakiri posted...
._.)/ I think you broke Lootman guys
#5Digital StormPosted 9/17/2013 12:00:14 PM
I had the same problem with my K90, there's supposedly a firmware update for it, but I slapped it back in the box and stuck it on the shelf. I'll probably go with a Unicomp keyboard this time around. I just wish the Model M's I do have had PS/2 connectors on them.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#6lionheart5656Posted 9/17/2013 12:41:13 PM
Is it just me or is TC absolutely horrible at taking less than 5 secs to think about his own question before posting an entire topic to shame himself?
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#7DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 1:01:54 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
Is it just me or is TC absolutely horrible at taking less than 5 secs to think about his own question before posting an entire topic to shame himself?

uh, no it is just you. if you actually read my topic, of course I went through all my history, that is what the -_- face was for, but clearly. I am dealing with very illiterate people around here.
---
#8wildog2006Posted 9/17/2013 1:22:10 PM
DARQ MX posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

uh, no it is just you. if you actually read my topic, of course I went through all my history, that is what the -_- face was for, but clearly. I am dealing with very illiterate people around here.

says the blind guy that didn't notice the filters on the page he was looking at...
---
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.
#9DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 2:14:25 PM
wildog2006 posted...
DARQ MX posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

says the blind guy that didn't notice the filters on the page he was looking at...

You're joking right? You really think, I went to my order history. Saw just the first page. Didn't see the dates and just determined that they didn't have my stuff from 2011 when I mentioned they didn't have my stuff from 2003/04? I said, I was okay that they didn't have my stuff from 2003/04 but what made my mad was I pulled up my whole history and it was missing a lot of items that I purchased with the same account, hell the same card as well .
---
#10Dark973Posted 9/17/2013 2:22:56 PM
DARQ MX posted...
wildog2006 posted...
DARQ MX posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

You're joking right? You really think, I went to my order history. Saw just the first page. Didn't see the dates and just determined that they didn't have my stuff from 2011 when I mentioned they didn't have my stuff from 2003/04? I said, I was okay that they didn't have my stuff from 2003/04 but what made my mad was I pulled up my whole history and it was missing a lot of items that I purchased with the same account, hell the same card as well .

Don't know what to tell you bud.... mine has orders from 2002... And at a quick glance...they are all there. Every one off them