This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it just me... Or is newegg, HORRIBLY bad at keeping your past purchases?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is it just me... Or is newegg, HORRIBLY bad at keeping your past purchases?
2 years ago#1
I bought my Corsair Keyboard less than a year and a half ago as well as a crap ton of other stuff since like 2003 and as well as 3 computer builts YET... It only has product up to the past 8 months or so. I can forgive the past 5 or so years but really? Can't remember last year when I bought a keyboard in 2012?

It is annoying especially when you need to get the reciept. I feel like newegg just deletes them on purpose so you don't have a warranty by the time your warranty is up. Also I never changed my billing info or anything since than, Same account too.

I need to send my keyboard out cause sometimes a random key will do this, ssssssssssssssssssssssss.

It gets stupid annoying and I think it is a malfunction in the board and not the switch. I bought this in spring of 2012 when they just came out and I know there is a 2 year warranty on them. I'm gonna just have to dig through my slips which I don't even think I have.
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
2 years ago#2
there's a tab that lets you select the year to view your order history.
---
Xbox Live / PSN / Steam: Smakkyoface
i7 3770k @ 4.66ghz, 24GB DDR3 1600, Evga Gtx 670 FTW.
2 years ago#3
Smakkyoface posted...

-________________________-
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
2 years ago#4
DARQ MX posted...
Smakkyoface posted...

-________________________-

LEL
---
\(._.)/ Kanakiri posted...
._.)/ I think you broke Lootman guys
2 years ago#5
I had the same problem with my K90, there's supposedly a firmware update for it, but I slapped it back in the box and stuck it on the shelf. I'll probably go with a Unicomp keyboard this time around. I just wish the Model M's I do have had PS/2 connectors on them.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
2 years ago#6
Is it just me or is TC absolutely horrible at taking less than 5 secs to think about his own question before posting an entire topic to shame himself?
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
2 years ago#7
lionheart5656 posted...
Is it just me or is TC absolutely horrible at taking less than 5 secs to think about his own question before posting an entire topic to shame himself?

uh, no it is just you. if you actually read my topic, of course I went through all my history, that is what the -_- face was for, but clearly. I am dealing with very illiterate people around here.
---
2 years ago#8
DARQ MX posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

uh, no it is just you. if you actually read my topic, of course I went through all my history, that is what the -_- face was for, but clearly. I am dealing with very illiterate people around here.

says the blind guy that didn't notice the filters on the page he was looking at...
---
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.
2 years ago#9
wildog2006 posted...
DARQ MX posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

says the blind guy that didn't notice the filters on the page he was looking at...

You're joking right? You really think, I went to my order history. Saw just the first page. Didn't see the dates and just determined that they didn't have my stuff from 2011 when I mentioned they didn't have my stuff from 2003/04? I said, I was okay that they didn't have my stuff from 2003/04 but what made my mad was I pulled up my whole history and it was missing a lot of items that I purchased with the same account, hell the same card as well .
---
2 years ago#10
DARQ MX posted...
wildog2006 posted...
DARQ MX posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

You're joking right? You really think, I went to my order history. Saw just the first page. Didn't see the dates and just determined that they didn't have my stuff from 2011 when I mentioned they didn't have my stuff from 2003/04? I said, I was okay that they didn't have my stuff from 2003/04 but what made my mad was I pulled up my whole history and it was missing a lot of items that I purchased with the same account, hell the same card as well .

Don't know what to tell you bud.... mine has orders from 2002... And at a quick glance...they are all there. Every one off them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is it just me... Or is newegg, HORRIBLY bad at keeping your past purchases?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived