This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Today is a day that it stinks to be a pc gamer :(

#81VasDeferensPosted 9/17/2013 9:40:47 PM
RDR > GTA V

if we're talking Rockstar PC versions .
#82The_Mighty_KELPPosted 9/17/2013 10:12:28 PM
Some new game came out? Oh, okay... *busy playing TF2*
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#83claytonbuckleyPosted 9/17/2013 10:18:19 PM
It's much much easier to not care if you realise GTA hasn't been good since Vice City.
---
Steam ID - Som!
Origin - Somonah
#84jZangetsu21Posted 9/17/2013 11:58:36 PM
DerPancake posted...
Honestly console gamers are excited for GTA V because they got nothing to play, while me I'm still playing Company of Heroes, Battlefield 3 and Starcraft 2, and I still have a huge backlog of games, I can easily wait for GTA V for PC.

Oh yes I have nothing to play on my console except The Last of Us, God of War, Uncharted, Kingdom Hearts, the good Devil May Cry games, Dragon's Dogma, Bayonetta....I could go on but yeah.

Consoles also have BF3 by the way and the fact that you're playing such old games tells me that you are the one who doesn't really have anything to play.

Only decent game that's been released on pc recently is Splinter Cell Blacklist, played it constantly ^^
#85jZangetsu21Posted 9/18/2013 12:00:01 AM
Nicodimus posted...
Watch Dogs is going to be better anyway, and it's going to look way better on PC.

Lol, the best and only argument any pc gamer ever has. "My graphics look better" xD
#86jZangetsu21Posted 9/18/2013 12:01:41 AM
JonWood007 posted...
Didnt buy 4 even when it was on sale. Don't care about 5. Life goes on. I find it laughable GTA 4 looks better than 5.

You obviously haven't played it then. GTA 4 was a pile of crap before 5 came out.

Now 5 just makes it look even worse than it was.