This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Drop down loin doesnt work on some sites?

#1greekgamerPosted 9/17/2013 4:43:41 PM
Some guy i know wanted help and this problem with internet explorer where he has his accounts all saved and there is a drop down bar to select the account on a certan site. When you select the account it should just fill the info in. But it doesn't do anything when you select an account. is there an easy fix without deleting his saved accounts. The accounts are all in the list but when you select one it doesn’t auto fill under the user name that it usually does.
I really don't want to delete his info or it will be a huge hassle getting it all back. It used to work just fine before.
---
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]
#2ElementalWindPosted 9/17/2013 4:48:23 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a UI, web or otherwise, that supports a gesture like that.
---
"debates are contests of rhetoric, not argumentative rigor." -DragooneerZero
#3greekgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 4:53:00 PM(edited)
login*
---
[ = [__] = ]
#4KillerTrufflePosted 9/17/2013 4:58:16 PM(edited)
ElementalWind posted...
I don't think I've ever seen a UI, web or otherwise, that supports a gesture like that.

Something tells me you've never heard of a certain device that sounds awfully similar to "flashlight?"

EDIT: I stand corrected - it's not that device. I have no idea what it's called, but there are USB devices of... that type... that allow remote interaction between two people, which is pretty much exactly uses "a gesture like that."
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#5KillerTrufflePosted 9/17/2013 4:53:26 PM
greekgamer posted...
login* man can't you guys ever figer out typo's

Actually that one was tough on me. I actually could not figure out what word you'd intended to go there. Your clarification is helpful tho.

Has your friend done anything that might clear his cache or personal info recently? Cuz if so, that would also have cleared all his logins and stuff quite possibly. Re-typing them once should help them remember again, unless his browser is set to delete personal information every time it closes.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#6greekgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 4:54:50 PM
it's default. Maybe the site does it. It's a bank site.
---
[ = [__] = ]
#7greekgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 5:16:36 PM(edited)
KillerTruffle posted...
greekgamer posted...
login* man can't you guys ever figer out typo's

Actually that one was tough on me. I actually could not figure out what word you'd intended to go there. Your clarification is helpful tho.

Has your friend done anything that might clear his cache or personal info recently? Cuz if so, that would also have cleared all his logins and stuff quite possibly. Re-typing them once should help them remember again, unless his browser is set to delete personal information every time it closes.

The usernames are all there. when you select it, it doesn't register. my guess just deleting the catch and cookie's may fix it but that will reqiure having to re enter all the login info all over again. Wich will be a huge hassle for the guy since he will have to find them all written down somewhere.
Also just a thought anyone herd of any plugin's settings that may interfere with it?
---
[ = [__] = ]
#8greekgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 3:28:30 PM
bump
---
[ = [__] = ]
#9TheFeshPincePosted 9/18/2013 3:34:13 PM
lol 10/10
---
http://i.imgur.com/J0lvB6S.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DoHj9yA.jpg | http://youtu.be/YXkx-PSwbG4
#10greekgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 11:55:38 PM
Umm?
---
[ = [__] = ]