This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What were you playing on September 11, 2001?

#131DarthNightmaricPosted 9/18/2013 1:30:40 PM
I was one and wasn't playing a game. My mom was getting ready for work and she said I was watching cartoons so she didn't find out about it until she got to work. From that day on, in the morning, the TV is always on the news at our house.
---
General, Rogue 14. 2 Gold Medals, 13 Ace Medals, 10 Silver Medals, 1 Bronze Medal. I want an Xbox One, a PS4, a Wii U, a GBA, an N64, an X360, PS1-4, and a 3DS.
#132wizardmonPosted 9/18/2013 1:35:32 PM
lovbbws posted...
so my quote defending the thousands of innocent people that were mudered was bad and your rolling your eyes but not their comment sayin no big deal he wasnt affected at all is ok wow your showin this entire site what a u ********* are

For your information, I've said nothing about anything of any events other than stating that your post was bad for more than one reason.

There's no excuse to be posting such low quality posts anymore, spellchecks are built into this website, into your browser, and you should be going through at least a dozen years of school teaching you how to use written/typed language.

I don't normally comment about typing skills (or lack of), but your posts are far below in quality compared to even some of the worst posters on this board output, and it set me off.

It makes me sad to see someone using a cellphone fat-fingering out what could have been a message defending the poor dead victims of 9/11. The dead deserve better spelling, you should at the very least take a few seconds to show them the proper respect they deserve.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#133aKitsunePosted 9/18/2013 1:35:35 PM
Dungeon Keeper 2 online.

The big 4-player map with an extra portal in the center guarded by heroes and lightning traps.
One of the player said to turn on the TV if you were near one. Which I did.
#134kingrat2314Posted 9/18/2013 1:39:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#135kingrat2314Posted 9/18/2013 1:40:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#136runromPosted 9/18/2013 1:46:25 PM
I was at school and then went home to play Counter-Strike. That day, I remember everyone going CT side and there only being 5 or so T players. They outnumbered them.
---
MBP 2009 | Intel i5 3570k + Powercolor 7870 Myst | HP Touchpad 32gb CM9 | MyTouch4g running 4.1
Now part of the 500 posts club.
#137DarthNightmaricPosted 9/18/2013 1:46:57 PM
wizardmon posted...
lovbbws posted...
so my quote defending the thousands of innocent people that were mudered was bad and your rolling your eyes but not their comment sayin no big deal he wasnt affected at all is ok wow your showin this entire site what a u ********* are

For your information, I've said nothing about anything of any events other than stating that your post was bad for more than one reason.

There's no excuse to be posting such low quality posts anymore, spellchecks are built into this website, into your browser, and you should be going through at least a dozen years of school teaching you how to use written/typed language.

I don't normally comment about typing skills (or lack of), but your posts are far below in quality compared to even some of the worst posters on this board output, and it set me off.

It makes me sad to see someone using a cellphone fat-fingering out what could have been a message defending the poor dead victims of 9/11. The dead deserve better spelling, you should at the very least take a few seconds to show them the proper respect they deserve.

I second this. This is an insult.
---
General, Rogue 14. 2 Gold Medals, 13 Ace Medals, 10 Silver Medals, 1 Bronze Medal. I want an Xbox One, a PS4, a Wii U, a GBA, an N64, an X360, PS1-4, and a 3DS.
#138StableyezPosted 9/18/2013 1:50:55 PM
Musical chairs in school...
#139RheygarPosted 9/18/2013 1:53:44 PM
First class of geography just started, we were waiting for the teacher to come as he was late. Came in with a TV and told us what happened/turned on the news, and dismissed us if we wished to go. Ended up watching the news in the library most of the day.
#140beaver0273Posted 9/18/2013 1:54:19 PM
I was actually sleeping through my first period geometry class and was woken up by classmates. Spent the whole day except my physics class watching the news. No games on that day.
---
G.B. : I won't apologIze for America, I don't care what the facts are.