This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What were you playing on September 11, 2001?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What were you playing on September 11, 2001?
2 years ago#241
Flight Simulator
Give weeds an inch and they'll take a yard.
2 years ago#242
Can't remember exactly, I just had classes in college before they all got cancelled in the afternoon. Later that day I visited a Futurama forum like I usually do and some Muslim guy on there was doing damage control about the whole attack, saying, it could have been some American like the Unabomber.
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
2 years ago#243
Switching classes, started American history, the rest of school day was silent. Ironically American history was made that terrible day.
Living the dream!
2 years ago#244
My age was 3 that time.I posted a similar topic about what where you playing in September
last year.
2 years ago#245
I was in my first class of the day in high school. I can't recall what I played later that day.
XBL GT: JoeCool8524; 3DS FC: 4081 5498 9446
2 years ago#246
I just got to school. I think I was on a hiatus from video games during that time.
When your reputation is ruined you can live quite freely.
Low Price Revolution
2 years ago#247
Managing my estate as the console peasants dutifully tended the land.
I miss those days.
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
2 years ago#248
Gran Turismo 5. Should have bought some cars to commemorate the occasion. Oh well.
Rainbow dolphins that leap out from a cloud of confetti?
Brilliant! - wikido
2 years ago#249
For a while, nothing. But after a few hours, it was hard to deny that my friend was probably dead. So after that I played Fallout 2 for a while, until the emotional shock wore off and I could deal with the feelings. This took around 3 days.

I truly hate this month. Thankfully its almost over. Oh, still playing Fallout 2 because F*** yeah Fallout 2. Fallout 1 is fine, but Ian alone has managed to kill more characters than the total number of dead in all of humanity's wars put together.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What were you playing on September 11, 2001?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived