This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a worse feeling? Buying a game and seeing it go on sale soon after or...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a worse feeling? Buying a game and seeing it go on sale soon after or...

User Info: dontcallmeal

dontcallmeal
3 years ago#1
Wanting to buy a game but finding out you recently missed a sale?

I so wanted Crusader Kings 2 but I learned it was on sale for 5$ just a few weeks ago. I'm not paying 40 dollars for a game I coulda had for dirt cheap. Now I know I'll have to wait maybe over a year for it to go on sale again.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#2
I think getting kicked in the nuts gives a much worse feeling.
In fact, I'd pay someone the 20 dollars I'd save in the sale if they didn't kick me in the nuts.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 years ago#3
I'd hate buying a game and seeing it go on sale soon after. I haven't had that happen to me yet, but I'm sure I'd hate it more than missing a sale. Another sale will happen soon somewhere.
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.

User Info: Master_Bass

Master_Bass
3 years ago#4
I know that feeling. The Old Gods DLC wasn't on sale during the Steam Summer Sale, so I figured it would be a long time before it was on sale since it was reasonably new. I bought it, and the very next week it was on sale. Sigh, it happens.
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a worse feeling? Buying a game and seeing it go on sale soon after or...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived