This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else surprised by the low averages on Humble Bundles?

#1Duken13Posted 9/18/2013 9:04:30 PM
Even if you payed twice the average, it's still incredible value, AND it's for charity.

Can't believe how many cheap-*** ******** are out there.
#2gsf4lyfePosted 9/18/2013 9:05:35 PM
I literally pay $.01 over the average every time, and if I don't want the BTA games I pay $1. How does that make you feel?
---
Currently playing: Torchlight II
SteamID: gsf4lyfe
#3Doomsday FortePosted 9/18/2013 9:07:54 PM
I dunno if there's a way to check previous averages and so on, but I'd wager back when it was pay-what-you-want and still get Steam keys, I'd wager the averages were way lower. Especially during the Great Gift Pile event thing on Steam.
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
#4BogePosted 9/18/2013 9:08:26 PM
I'm a cheap bast, that's for sure. They're actually lucky to get anything out of me. 99% of the games I buy on a humble bundle, I don't even play. I only buy them because maybe someday I might feel like playing one of them.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#5JavelinPosted 9/18/2013 9:10:24 PM
gsf4lyfe posted...
I literally pay $.01 over the average every time, and if I don't want the BTA games I pay $1. How does that make you feel?

I don't know how he feels about it, but I definitely feel superior to such a pathetic existence. If I ever got to a point where I found myself counting pennies like a peasant, I would just kill myself.
---
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
#6jake-sfPosted 9/18/2013 9:12:55 PM
Javelin posted...
gsf4lyfe posted...

I don't know how he feels about it, but I definitely feel superior to such a pathetic existence. If I ever got to a point where I found myself counting pennies like a peasant, I would just kill myself.

You know nothing.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SFJake250?feature=watch
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#7Loserman15Posted 9/18/2013 9:13:36 PM
Hmm, if you were in that position, I'm sure you would change your tune.

It's also about perhaps saving some money for other things you might need. It's called the average, he pays above it, and if there's games he doesn't want, why should he pay more? It's an option that's given to you.
#8mikewu1Posted 9/18/2013 9:55:40 PM
People are cheap. Simple as that.
#9DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/18/2013 9:57:31 PM
sure seems low recently. It used to hit close to $10, but not anymore.
Maybe because the bundles don't contain enough new content.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#10TimePharaohPosted 9/18/2013 10:31:13 PM
It's actually not for charity, I've never given a cent to any of them in any bundle ever.
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png