This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next game I should play? Bioshock Infinite or Tomb Raider 2013?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Next game I should play? Bioshock Infinite or Tomb Raider 2013?

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
3 years ago#1
Which game did you guys enjoy more?
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#2
Tomb Raider because Lara looks better than Elizabeth.
Steam/Origin: DerPancake

User Info: 2Dhas_a_MIGRANE

2Dhas_a_MIGRANE
3 years ago#3
It's hard to say. The gameplay is quite different between the two. Bioshock is an fps while Tomb Raider is more of a 3rd person adventure game with some cover shooting and stealth segments. I liked the the setting and art direction of Tomb Raider more I think. Columbia was interesting with all of the old time stuff that was around, but I think the dark island setting fit Tomb Raider better. I think I like Lara as a main character more than Booker too.
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542

User Info: someflamablekid

someflamablekid
3 years ago#4
BIoshock by far. I am not one to put down games but I could not finished TR. I put a good 8 hours into it. Not very fun. Just a lot of Lara screaming and getting hurt.

User Info: 2Dhas_a_MIGRANE

2Dhas_a_MIGRANE
3 years ago#5
someflamablekid posted...
BIoshock by far. I am not one to put down games but I could not finished TR. I put a good 8 hours into it. Not very fun. Just a lot of Lara screaming and getting hurt.

It took you 8 hours of playing to figure out you didn't like it? Might as well finish it at that point since the story is only ~10 hours long.
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542

User Info: gsf4lyfe

gsf4lyfe
3 years ago#6
I really enjoyed both, I think Tomb Raider might have just edged it out for me though.
Currently playing: Torchlight II
SteamID: gsf4lyfe

User Info: wdfoster

wdfoster
3 years ago#7
Bioshock for the mind**** at the end.
Steam ID - Madmartigan

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
3 years ago#8
Bioshock because TR 2013 is crap. Uncharted copy & paste.
3570k w/ 212 Evo | Z77 Extreme 4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC | 8GB Vengeance | XFX PRO650w CE | 1TB Black WD | Fractal Design Define R4 | 3840x1080 | Logitech Z623.

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
3 years ago#9
i had more FUN with TR, but BI will stay with you longer just because of the story.
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5 - Shadow Warrior Redux - Parasite Eve 2

User Info: Kosba_2142

Kosba_2142
3 years ago#10
someflamablekid posted...

I gotta agree with this, except 4 hours, and I thoroughly enjoyed Bioshock and not getting my bi-hourly rebar through the abdomen.
CATS. That's about it honestly...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Next game I should play? Bioshock Infinite or Tomb Raider 2013?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived