This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is a good video editor for the Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is a good video editor for the Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition?
3 years ago#1
I've been using the software that comes with it (Arcsoft Showbiz) and I just realized how bad the video looks today. I tried out Sony Vegas on my friends computer (He has Sony Vegas Pro 8) and it doesn't support the Hauppauge files. When I try to edit the video, it just shows a black screen and just plays the audio.

So, is there a way to fix Sony Vegas 8 or do I need a new editor?
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Off-Season
3 years ago#2
When you use registered software rarely you see issue, because they are updated. I use Premiere Element 10.
Sabertooth X79|Core i7 3930K @4.3GHz|Zalman CNPS12X|Kingston HyperX 8X4GB CL9|VisionTek HD7970 3GB|10TB storage|Silent Pro M1000W|TC-32LZ800|Corsair 800D
3 years ago#3
Bump
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
3 years ago#4
Mr kitty posted...
When you use registered software rarely you see issue, because they are updated. I use Premiere Element 10.

I just downloaded the trial to Adobe Premiere Elements 11 and I don't like the fact that it has a huge watermark and the fact that all the icons are so small that I can barely see them.
3 years ago#5
Corel VideoStudio X6 perhaps? It seems like it's compatible with all kinds of files.
Intel i5 4670k | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
3 years ago#6
Nicodimus posted...
Corel VideoStudio X6 perhaps? It seems like it's compatible with all kinds of files.

I'm downloading the trial right now.
3 years ago#7
O_Town_Rulez posted...
Nicodimus posted...

I use it myself for all kinds of stuff, but I've never used that device so I can't guarantee it will work great from first-hand experience.
Intel i5 4670k | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
3 years ago#8
Nicodimus posted...
O_Town_Rulez posted...
Nicodimus posted...

I use it myself for all kinds of stuff, but I've never used that device so I can't guarantee it will work great from first-hand experience.

So far, I like it. My only thing is, when I first opened it up it said "Since you're downloading the trial, just buy it for the special price of $24.99!"

I've been looking for the spot to buy it and I can't find it.
3 years ago#9
Any other programs I can use with the Hauppauge HD PVR 2?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is a good video editor for the Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived