This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't see GTA V coming out for PC in less than a year.

#21anthrax360xPosted 9/20/2013 9:26:22 AM
Daz_man123 posted...
if you can't wait get it on console. It's really fun. FUN and the city at night is beautiful. Probably the best I've seen in a game - PC included.

Rainy nights in Sleeping Dogs would like a word.... although I haven't seen screenshots of GTA V in a similar context.
---
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
#22phy2jshPosted 9/20/2013 9:35:25 AM
Daz_man123 posted...
if you can't wait get it on console. It's really fun. FUN and the city at night is beautiful. Probably the best I've seen in a game - PC included.

Hmm, perhaps if you squint, but the resolution and aliasing kind of ruin it if you're not blind. Don't get me wrong, the game is utterly brilliant, but it's the first 360 game I've bought in a long time and my eyes have been seriously spoilt by exclusively gaming on PC in the meantime.
#23Daz_man123Posted 9/20/2013 11:17:34 AM
I said at night! It's amazing what they did, it might not be the most technical thing, but it looks amazing. The city lights.

I can't wait to play it on PC.

GTA V>Sleeping Dogs when it comes to city nights up in the sky.
#24anthrax360xPosted 9/20/2013 11:52:23 AM
Daz_man123 posted...
I said at night! It's amazing what they did, it might not be the most technical thing, but it looks amazing. The city lights.

I can't wait to play it on PC.

GTA V>Sleeping Dogs when it comes to city nights up in the sky.

Wull....wull yeah. There aren't any air vehicles in SD so that statement is irrefutable but irrelevant.
---
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
#25BogePosted 9/20/2013 5:31:15 PM
Worknofun370 posted...
Javelin posted...
OmegaDL50 posted...
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
Cause they will release 4 and bone versions first, so they don't want to risk piracy

*Ahem*

http://i.imgur.com/dLeV2Bq.png
http://i.imgur.com/gPNbLIM.png

That is all.

It's pointless to reply to peasants with logic. It only confuses their brains that have atrophied from playing console games.

Oh please, someone pointing out that piracy also happens on consoles doesn't negate the point made in anyway. To prove the point that's trying to be made one would need to show that the impact of piracy on consoles is the same as it is on the PC, not simply showing that piracy also exists on consoles. I'm not arguing one way or another if that is or isn't the case. But to berate someone for being illogical while being illogical yourself is... well...

You're forgetting, or too ignorant to even have learned, that PC games are mostly purchased digitally now, and the companies don't release information of the digital sales. So compared to retail sales, yeah, pirated copies take up a much larger percentage on the PC than consoles.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#26JKatarnPosted 9/20/2013 6:17:21 PM
And I don't imagine this board will stop talking about GTA V for at least 6 months...
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#27Worknofun370Posted 9/24/2013 11:08:02 AM
Boge posted...
Worknofun370 posted...
Javelin posted...
OmegaDL50 posted...
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
Cause they will release 4 and bone versions first, so they don't want to risk piracy

*Ahem*

http://i.imgur.com/dLeV2Bq.png
http://i.imgur.com/gPNbLIM.png

That is all.

It's pointless to reply to peasants with logic. It only confuses their brains that have atrophied from playing console games.

Oh please, someone pointing out that piracy also happens on consoles doesn't negate the point made in anyway. To prove the point that's trying to be made one would need to show that the impact of piracy on consoles is the same as it is on the PC, not simply showing that piracy also exists on consoles. I'm not arguing one way or another if that is or isn't the case. But to berate someone for being illogical while being illogical yourself is... well...

You're forgetting, or too ignorant to even have learned, that PC games are mostly purchased digitally now, and the companies don't release information of the digital sales. So compared to retail sales, yeah, pirated copies take up a much larger percentage on the PC than consoles.

What the?

I'm not forgetting that at all. It simply has NOTHING to do with the point I made. Nor am I (or anyone) comparing retail sales of Console games vs PC games.

What was even the point of this? Do you even understand the point I was attempting to make?

And who only compares retail store sales?