This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

after playing games on pc for a solid year........

#1g_lethalPosted 9/18/2013 11:24:11 PM
my gaming spirit was reborn, games just run so smoothly, look so crisp and everything runs/loads faster.

i always picked on pc gamers and now i feel bad about it, after building a system and playing tomb raider, saints row, remember me, dishonored, castlevania, devil may cry and so many others im really amazed

all the stuff i heard about games crashing and running strange was all lies it seems, 95% of my games never had an issue, and if it did then it was simple to fix, the pc realm is f**kin wicked
---
"Remember Me" is awesome
#2boktai3Posted 9/18/2013 11:25:40 PM
so what should be common sense actually was? who'd a thunk it, welcome to the master race
#3EpicKingdom_Posted 9/18/2013 11:30:54 PM(edited)
Did somebody say ... MASTER RACE? ......Reporting in.

---
3570k w/ 212 Evo | Z77 Extreme 4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC | 8GB Vengeance | XFX PRO650w CE | 1TB Black WD | Fractal Design Define R4 | 3840x1080 | Logitech Z623.
#4kbe2k2Posted 9/18/2013 11:33:05 PM
*Here have some of this refreshing kool-aid.
#5Combo MasterPosted 9/18/2013 11:38:24 PM
g_lethal posted...
my gaming spirit was reborn, games just run so smoothly, look so crisp and everything runs/loads faster.

i always picked on pc gamers and now i feel bad about it, after building a system and playing tomb raider, saints row, remember me, dishonored, castlevania, devil may cry and so many others im really amazed

all the stuff i heard about games crashing and running strange was all lies it seems, 95% of my games never had an issue, and if it did then it was simple to fix, the pc realm is f**kin wicked

Most of the complaints are usually when the games first come out and do not have a patch. Sometimes it still takes multiple patches for games to run perfectly but that is expected of pc games. Should really wait a few months for games to be cheaper and patches to be out. Bioshock Inifnite now has 7 patches for example.
---
Combo Master
#6temgunPosted 9/19/2013 12:40:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gkeAUXI.png

This is so related. It amazes me how people can even say that graphics don't matter. Yeah, we might as well have stayed at the SNES era since graphics don't matter. Then there are the even more ridiculous people who say nobody cares about 60 fps.
#7godplaysSNESPosted 9/19/2013 12:55:24 AM
temgun posted...
http://i.imgur.com/gkeAUXI.png

This is so related. It amazes me how people can even say that graphics don't matter. Yeah, we might as well have stayed at the SNES era since graphics don't matter. Then there are the even more ridiculous people who say nobody cares about 60 fps.

The SNES has timeless graphics though.
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#8dontcallmealPosted 9/19/2013 12:58:20 AM
I just joined the master race a few weeks ago. It was either that or go with PS4. I definitely feel like I've made the right decision.

I'm saving money like crazy with these steam deals. I love downloading the top rated mods that completely enhance the game.

I could go on.
#9Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 9/19/2013 1:00:07 AM
I felt the same way and still feel that way. Loading times drive me nuts some times. After playing all sorts of games on the PC, console loading times feel so...long. Then again, I only use it for JRPGs and other exclusives but if anything even thinks about going multiplat, I'll get it on the PC.
#10ajko000Posted 9/19/2013 1:07:45 AM
g_lethal posted...

It's because of the loud minority of whiners and the loud minority of console fanboys that make it out to be a big deal.

PC Gaming is like the freaky sexuals, you look at it first with the utmost disdain until you try it, then BAM! you love it.